Yes to the lvl squish!

More then two and “we” means all so yet again you are derailing the thread and ive reported you again carry on :slight_smile:

I’m done. I’m reporting you for trolling.

i see only you two against lvl squish,it will happen like it or not xD

Do you really want to suffer a forum ban for not adhereing the rules and flame baiting and trolling ? if so carry on doing retorts like you are .

I have provided arguments against a level squish and provided ways to make a level squish work.

You have done nothing but saying that you want one without presenting a reason why or even a way to make it work better than the way that I presented.

im not baiting nor trolling,i see you two try hard not to get lvl squish,it will happen even if i get ban for no reason.

constantly saying “WE” is baiting when you dont have 100% proff ALL want it .

There is far more then two people in this thread that dont want it so goes to show you havent read the whole thing.

Unless you work for Blizzard which i doubt with your posting skills nobody knows if it will or not its still be talked about .

No reason when you keep making chilisdish retorts and not even explaing why you want it ?

First of all - I don’t mind a level squish as long as it happens in the way that I said it should happen: By precisely halving the levels of both characters, requirements, PvP brackets, etc… and making sure that all characters remain in the same PvP brackets as they currently are.

You would be getting a forum ban for trolling and de-railing a thread.

This thread is about providing feedback. Not about counting “people who say that they want a change without actually explaining why they want that change and why that change would be a good change to make.”

stop harrasing me,all we want is lvl squish. And you threatening me with forum ban.

1 Like

Its not “WE” how many times are you going to derail the thread ?

then stop baiting posters and explain why YOU want it .

1: I’m not harassing you. I am asking you for your reasons behind wanting a level squish.

2: We can’t “threaten you” with a forum ban. We can only report you. Blizzard would be the one to decide whether or not you receive a forum ban for your childish behavior.

1 Like

lvl squish reasons explained in the OP. @ WE means ALL THE PPL that want the lvl squish and we are actually many :slight_smile:

1 Like

mm i meant a change in the classic route… new quests, new situations. With these premises yes. I (my idea) could accept an

but doin the same old quests with this increase would bring me to stop levelling.

we dont have to explain to you why we want lvl squish,its simple IT IS VERY MUCH NEED’d

No really doesnt mean all at all “WE” means everyone and not everyone does.

You do have to explain because its your view .

Not everyone wants one so yet again its not “we”

It isnt needed at all hence them still debateing it ,if it was 100% needed they would do it without question .

Can you stop trolling US who want lvl squish?

Then can you stop useing “we” and trolling us who dont want it .

so if WE do not agree with you, we are trolls? shame on you Mister Serissa

you are a troll and iam disagreeing with you and nobody else .

Not that it matters but iam female .