Yet another way to separate

the player base with another thing - Plunderstorm.

5 Likes

Sadly this, and even tho I dont mind people have fun in it I cant understand some of the arena streamers praising the mode (which I imagine they do for views personally but anyway…) might been fun casual mode to do for mogs while que shuffles or something, I dont know but as its outside of the game we cant play it while in retail as far as I know.

Also as it does nothing related deflated state of retail pvp I dont know how new separated mode is helpful for any of us that play pvp in retail. But if some of the streamers make reaction videos from arena players opinions of it and call everyone who disagree with them as unreasonable I dont understand their logic behind defending plunder with as such as the addition did nothing for retail arena and were not helpful for retail pvp nor balance nor made people come back playing arenas in retail. To me it looks like the people wanting more focus on retail pvp have right to say so and I agree with many of them.

3 Likes

the fact that retail arena players went for something designed for the 10 year old Fortnite crowd is so weird to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thdvxcf3lFY
2 Likes

next month it will be smth else, with merch, and tournament, blizz clearly understood it pulls more money and its easier than pushing retail

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.