You all heard of Follower Dungeons. What about RP Follower "dungeons"

Idea is pretty simple so Im not gonna take long explaining it:
Basically Blizzard been neglecting RP since… forever … for a decently good reason, its difficult to introduce people into it so… how about this:
There could be instanced places for beginner RPers where they can simply log in a safe enviroment and RP with AI powered chatbot adventurers, where they would be guided, encouraged to RP, create scenarios or follow set scenarios by said AI bots?
I know its not ideal, but it will help people grasp RP in such an easy + practical way where they would also be… sorry to repeat myself … in a safe space to do so.

This will also take away some of the weirdos from the Goldshire inn away in that enclosure where they can practice their taboo mommy kinks where no eyes can see which will result in preserving ours.

• Plus it will break some stigma for players who secretly want to RP but are too shy to do so OR players who just want to give it a shot unsuspecting that they might like it.

And from that they can move to making instanced places to RP in too while they’re at it but yeah we’re all waiting for the Player Housing announcement.

3 Likes

This is a cool idea! Regarding AI, I think it would be much more fun, and vastly more productive, if the RP community ran this. AI still has issues telling stories, often dropping threads and loosing track of characters. On top of that, it would probably require Blizzard to feed an AI their copyright material, don’t know how willing they would be to do that.

We have our garrisons for example, we can even just clear an instance and then use it. I don’t RP much at all, but would be happy to lend some time a month for new players to have their first session.

4 Likes

Good idea, alas, last time the RP community had meaningful (for them) tools added to the game was mogging and some recent toys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.