You cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete?

Afternoon,

Has any one else encountered this message when trying to login to their character?

“You cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete”

It’s happened after i purchased a faction change but have then cancelled it (via a ticket) it seems to still think that there’s a pending change.

I’ve submitted a ticket regarding this just wandering if there’s anything i can do!

Also, another question: Where do you see the average wait time for a ticket?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Oomy.

Wait, that’s all you can do, when you got your refund you should have also asked for the character to be playable. After all, it sounds like you went through with it before asking for a refund.

you should have also asked for the character to be playable

I didn’t really expect this to be a thing, for all i knew i asked for the faction change to be refunded so it would be cancelled, thus making my character playable as the faction race it already was

After all, it sounds like you went through with it before asking for a refund.

And no, this was purchased but it was a mistake on the character, hence why i didn’t go through with it & got a refund.

Ahoy o/

Just to clarify, this may just be a case of the character getting stuck automatically which can sometimes happen after a refund or cancellation of service. Making a ticket is the best thing to do here and hopefully you won’t be waiting long to get this character back in action. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for your question about the ticket wait times, you can see the average time by hovering over the ticket icon that appears near the red question mark on your action bar. Do note though this is an average time and may not be the exact time you wait for a response.

1 Like