You don't meet the requirements for that quest

Smoldering timewarped ember https://www.wowhead.com/item=133378/smoldering-timewarped-ember#comments just do not work for any character with the above message displayed. I have asked people during timewalking and and this is not exclusively my bug.

I believe its because Timewalking “should” start on a weds, for some reason it activated today. The vendors however may not be.

1 Like

I hope bliz fix this, no matter why it happened.

It’s possible (if it should be active next reset) that the vendor will work tomorrow. Not sure if there is supposed to be TW next reset or not.

When you log in today, wednesday, the item is gone and you need to do one more Time walking dungeon before being able to turn the quest in.

Hi Bakarina,

This should have been fixed now - can you try again and report back if you’re still having issues please?

Thanks!

1 Like

Now everything works fine.

1 Like

I have similar problem… I don’t meet requirements for time warped crystal, time warped coin, and vial. can you help.

1 Like

This thread is from 9 months ago - and they fixed it back then.
Might it be something to do with this? (Not 100% sure it’s relevant as I don’t do timewalking)

Closing thread as it’s an older one that got necroed. If the last post doesn’t resolve it, please create your own, new thread.