You find yourself in Azeroth!

Stare at my boobs and wish mine irl were more like my chars.

7 Likes

Most likely tell someone what’s going to happen, wait for everyone to realise I was right and become a giga fake far-seer and become respected while never leaving the safety of the drag

I’d die, because of;

1 Like

Probably commit suicide.

1 Like

with it in the state it is in yes i do understand it.

Buy a gun and shoot anyone with a store mount.

3 Likes

I wonder if we would know how to open our bags or even summon a mount :thinking:

I have a lot of gold, but I have no idea how to enter my bag :no_mouth:

Well I don’t think 1 damage will matter to people with 500k hp, and since no one will question the HERO for killing a no name human who shot at them… I’d say your chances of survival is near 0%… well let’s hope the hero atleast loots you.

You don’t spawn as your character, just the same race as it is :stuck_out_tongue: with features that resembles the race, so if someone who knows you irl looked at you they’d be like that’s definitely the Moothilda I know from irl but the tauren version!

So someone who mains an orc and weighs 50 KG would be an orc weighing 50 KG!

1 Like

Well that saves me the frustration from trying to open those bags :smile:

But it does makes me wonder, as someone who doesn’t have a main, would I become a mash-up from the races or the last played :thinking:

1 Like

Probably the char with your most time spent on will be picked! or you get to choose the race you want to be!

Personally I’d choose orc if I was able to choose! I love them <3, however I’d probably spawn as a blood elf since I main one and played blood elves the most.

1 Like

oh man, i would roll around in mulgores meadows all day long. :heart:

5 Likes

I would continue grinding gold for the soon-to-be-removed Caravan Brutosaur.

2 Likes

Chocolate cookies for everyone!

2 Likes

ABOMINATION!!

What would that even look like… if I think about my chars it’ll be some freaky orc, elf, forsaken hybrid :thinking: :face_vomiting:

1 Like
  1. Was I even hit by a truck first ?

2. Do I get a harem ?

1 Like

Probably get drunk

1 Like

That kinda sucks tbh.

Exactly, for a short moment I had such a vision too nelf, goblin, tauren, dwarf :grimacing:

Edit: Lets hope I get an amazing long dwarf beard to cover up the most of the horrible being I have become :expressionless:

1 Like

I’d log out. Knowledge of magic being possible but transferred into a fantasy world with no possibility of learning said powers? Some sort of muggle? No thanks, blarrg :frowning:

3 Likes

I think it’s much more interesting than spawning as an OP hero :smiley:

Humans were at a huge disadvantage when we started on earth but adapted awesomely, I think our ability to adapt is a very awesome racial trait :smiley:

10/10 <3 who wouldn’t wanna get smashed in an azeroth tavern and witness a brawl.

I’d definitely utilize my hearthstone skills to get some $$$