You find yourself in Azeroth!

Nah, I like being an OP hero, because I can’t be an OP hero on earth. Besides, being an immortal killing machine in a place like Azeroth? Sign me up.

Guess i’ll die

1 Like

Ok i don’t want to assume, but if you are not your character you don’t have hearthstone?

2 Likes

I meant as in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

In wow hearthstone is assumed to be a popular tavern game, there are actually some characters shown playing it, so I guess I’d gotta do some grunt work to get some gold, get me a starter deck and then build up on top of that.

There’s also AH flipping!

I’d also probably hire some body guards while I go around herbing, and use alchemy to make some flasks and potions to sell at the AH.

I’d utilize gold earned from hearthstone, gold earned from AH flipping and gold earned from herbing, along with the knowledge of items that would become rare I’d save easily obtained tmogs and sell them when tmog becomes available then live a pampered life in the safest city existing on Azeroth! Silvermoon!

1 Like

My words exactly. I mean in Azeroth spiders can swallow you with one bite, magic casters can freeze you and break into pieces, burn you alive, cause you to go crazy or feel intense pain through your whole body. It would be very easy to just die.

1 Like

I dont know really if i find my self in azeroth without being able to pick or learn to become some sort of class.
It would just be everyday life in a fantasy setting so i would most likely need to get a basic job like a innkeeper bartender or general goods vendor.
And hope that i never need to leave the city as a lvl 5 civilian i would get my self killed near instantly.
In fact being totally scuffed in a fantasy world would kinda suck especially if you have the knowledge of what you could have been.
So i would prob end up getting drunk and having a nice walk in the dead scar.

2 Likes

Ok that hearthstone part i now understand but are you saying you are alchemist irl? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have been wondering now, we need clearer rules here. Could you speak language of your race or only your irl languages? What would you carry with you: your own irl stuff, bag of typical azerothian things or nothing at all? Would you have your irl gold with you? Is there mobile network? These are important questions i need to have answered so i can deside what i do after fire proofing Teldrassil.

edit: I especially want to know if we carry bag of Azerothian things and i spawn as nelf in vanilla, do i have to carry my tiger around in the bag?

2 Likes

Urgh, why does my mount always fall to the bottom of this bag… It’s sticky with candy from the last event… And difficult to get out from there

4 Likes

I’ll make my way to Orgrimmar and earn Thrall’s trust by predicting some events and after that is done I’ll have some serious talk about potential future warchiefs.

Would also be a good idea to prevent Magatha Grimtotem from poisoning Garrosh’s weapon for the Mak’gora with Cairne. That could solve several problems at once.

1 Like

No power and in the middle of Stormwind? I would make my way to Goldshire and… you know…

1 Like

Hmm professions you can probably learn, unless it has a magical part or requires magic, I.e enchanting/disenchanting.

I’m not an alchemist irl but I studied enough chemistry as a mechanical engineer so I know my way around some stuff :stuck_out_tongue: , I’d probably utilize my mechanical engineering skills but as a starter you’d think selling health potions and stuff is going to make a good starting business.

You start with whatever is currently on you, so if you had your phone in your pocket then it comes with you, if you’re holding a bag of groceries it spawns with you etc.

I didn’t think about the language, hmm I think saying you can’t speak the common language is probably a death sentence so horde chars can speak orcish while alliance characters can speak common.

You don’t start with a bag, but! you can get the azerothian magical bag if you purchase one! and the limit is your own physical ability in how much you can carry :smiley:

You also start with 0 gold, silver and copper ( I guess as a normal person you’d be dealing with lots of silver and copper rather than gold ) besides the irl currency you have on you which is probably useless unless you can spark someone’s interest in it.

Ok thanks for clarification. I realize that before i could start fireproofing work i would need to get myself set up somehow to nelf community to not look suspicious. As everyone seems to be some class (at least everyone who is not just standing still all the time) i would have to figure out a class for myself i could believably pretend to be, so i wouldn’t stand out. From then available classes i think warrior would be only one i could pull off. Being a priest, rogue, druid or hunter could lead into akward situations when people would expect me to be able to res people or go invisible (and so on).

As i happen to have some blacksmithing skills i would probably take that as one profession and first make myself some sort of fairly lightweight but believable looking weapon and armor for disguise. Then i would go by some lotion from alchemist Hinata because plate armor must be really rough on skin.

It’s obvious i couldn’t go fighting as “warrior” because killing anything would break my heart. So i would come up with some sort of arrow in the knee situation to be “retired warrior” that works mostly as blacksmith and does some cooking and first aid as sidebusiness. I would probably move out of the Teldrassil pretty soon, just in case. Perhaps to Booty Bay, where i could also practise fishing and faction wide business affairs via neutral AH. Maybe even open fish and rhum restaurant on the docks.

2 Likes

Should I become a goblin, then I will gladly lend you my aid to send the request to Hinata, since I have a feeling waltzing into Silvermoon as a nelf would give you more problems than those you currently would have :expressionless:

Should I become a nelf, then I will lend you my amazing abs instead /flex

If I become an abomination, please visit me from time to time as I will hide in a cave or The Underbelly if I have acces to that :disappointed:

2 Likes

Well I would probably die from mount kezan. Die by bad goblin drivers. Die by pirates invading the hip party I snuck into. Die in a boat I was enslaved on that got shot by the alliance. Die and get turned into a zombie. Don’t die but get brainwashed into working in a mine as a slave but then die in said mine because another volcano erupts. Die because some brilliant goblin opens cages by shooting them into the air with rockets rather than using keys.

I think I’d die.

edit: I know you said your main city but I figured at the time of goblins becoming part of the horde Kezan was our main city. If you exclude all the neutral goblin races ofcourse.

3 Likes

This sounds like definately situation where i could get that arrow in the knee! I have to admit i forgot this faction problem here and i already thank your goblin for assistance.

I will bring you take out from my fish restaurant every day!

2 Likes

I try to find myself a really cute blood elf gf :blush:

1 Like

Find out what area and era I’m in, keep a low profile and stay unknown and unimportant enough to not attract any attention or be forced into any conflict, make a living for myself while ensuring I am as far away from all major events that go on until about the start of the BfA era, then get to Zandalar and see if I can mess up Zul’s visions or die trying in a land of dinosaurs.

1 Like

So I swap main every once in a while and… things could end up getting a bit weird.

There are 4 options:
Either I spawn in as a Night Elf:
This is probably the least weird option. Unfortunately I will spawn in a time-warp where the nearest city will burn down in the near future, so I will get the heck outta there and hop over to Mount Hyjal, which must’ve burned out and be recovered by now, and have a nice quiet life there.

Another option is that this happens while a Night Elf and in a shapeshift form, which I will then be unable to leave because I am not a Druid. This will effectively turn me into a Feralkin, which effectively turns me into an animal so… yeah. I’ll go to the woods I guess… try to survive like an animal does.

I spawn as a Tauren based on my Classic character:
I’ll go to Thunder Bluff and probably become a fletcher or something.

Often times I also main a Pandaren Mage:
If this happens I will most definitely move to the Jade Forest and go to Paw’don village or something like that. Should be nice.

In all cases I will become female, which is going to be awkward at first because I am not female IRL. I’m sure I’ll adjust though since it’s probably one of the smallest changes going around in this whole mess of a situation.

So as you can tell: Generally, without the powers of a WoW hero, I will try to avoid conflict as much as possible. It’s simply too dangerous out there when I don’t have these powers.

1 Like

I’d be like “Wooahhhh…” before a wolf undoubtedly came and killed me

2 Likes

Well, this seems to decide it all. Can’t become anything else than some random npc civilian because of that. Or would you go into a fist fight with a spider which is as huge as a horse?

2 Likes