You have been disconnected from the server

about an hour ago the game started to lag extremely hard, i mean 9k ms of lag and kept disconnecting me, and now when i try to log in i can’t even access the account, because i instantly get the message of “you have been disconnected”.
i tried other games and a speed test and my connection seems to be all good.
anyone has some guidance for me ?

EDIT: I can log in now after re-installing battle.net but the lags continue, weirdly enough - the lags only affect the gameplay but not the chat.
spells cant be casted and people are frozen but i can read the chat and write to other people freely.
127 ms (home)
2178 ms (world)

2 Likes

Hey!

I am currently experiencing The EXACT same issue and ive tried all the basic blizz support stuff but nothing is working. did yours get resolved by any chance?

ive had this issue for weeks, any updates?

Same thing. We had a huge thread about this 2-3 weeks ago, and Blizzard didn’t post in it once. The issue has subsided after a few weeks… only to resurface today. Here’s the thread:

For most of the day there’s a lag spike every 30 minutes or so. Freeze lasts 10-15 seconds, followed by a disconnect, which ends with a key being depleted. We had 2-3 weeks of relative peace, and lo! back to the complaint board. I’m so sick of it… and it’s the very same node as before too:

https://i.imgur.com/8b3avWn.png
https://i.imgur.com/ywivaKg.png

I am in the same situation as all of you. Curiously, this only happens in one of my two computers. The computer with Windows 7 and connected with ethernet cable is not affected. Only the computer with Windows 11 and WiFi connection is affected, with extremately high latencies, but only in World of Warcraft, because all other on-line games are not affected.

I finally solved my problem by doing something very simple. I turned off the router, disconnected it from the power and waited a few minutes. When I reconnected the router, I was able to play normally. What caught my attention is that the latency problem and disconnections only occurred in WOW and with the computer connected to WiFi.

Just curious, all of you who are having latency and disconnect issues are using a recent Intel network card?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.