You killed my classic server

i find those people hilarious who argue to me in a way its step back and no progress staying in classic while playing an out-dated tbc at the same time with really bad looking graphics and gameplay mechanics these days XD

It’s about taste, but you can’t argue that the classic tastes horrible in comparison to TBC. And when WotLK launches I won’t be surprised if a lot of ppl moves on to it. But I just can’t see it for cata
 (But would love to play MoP again)
There are reasons WotLK and BC are regarded as best of wow.
Think classic has nothing to keep anybody around other then community and friends
 And if they move you have to move as well or just stay miserable. The mistake was to even offer classic era and give someone false expectations.

1 Like

If it’s all about taste you should try not to put your taste forward as the universal one. Levelling is fun in Classic and in TBCC but the rest in TBCC is just meh. It’s only the many fun things in the quest descriptions what makes TBCC worth playing. Well – to my taste anyhow.
I AM going to play TBCC, but not for a couple of months yet. Let the hype die down first.

1 Like

so far nothing has been “hard”

Lol u wanna make up your mind

I wouldn’t considere “TBC <> Classic Era” a choice, if blizzard forces you to choose.
It even tells you, Classic Era is a permanent choice. If you choose TBC, there is a convinient text telling you, that it’s permanent, BUUUT you can later on PAY 15$ to clone your character to classic.
There is no choice, it is just taken away from the people. The only choice people now have is “do I spend 15$ for a single character on an empty server”.
By the way, blizzard even said that they can’t help you afterwards if you made the wrong choice. If you picked one, the support couldn’t help you. So if you chose classic Era and it’s a mistake, they can’t help you. But if you chose TBC and made a mistake, they can’t help you, but you can help yourself with 15$.

The only world where I can see classic era coming back without major change, is people going back to classic, because it’s still better than TBC that most likely will recieve wow token and more payed services in the future, after the huge success they had with deluxe edition and boosting. Not because it’s good, just because it’s there and an ingame advantage that takes less money than you would spend time and gold into it and just puts you automatically behind everyone who bought it for real money.

Be sure, that I will also be gone when they announce wotlk. Seeing TBC and Classic Era getting massacred by greed is already painful enough to watch.

as long as there will be char boost aviable people will move on to new legacy expansions in very natural way

Cataclysm was a very fun expansion to play - most of hate comes from bad players who couldnt deal with dififcult dungeons/raids.

1 Like

Well, no. Speak for yourself. Many people prefer classic. And once the tbc hype is over, these guys will return to classic and form new communities. The same way retail players will go back to shadowlands.

2 Likes

keep telling yourself that. would be amazed in a year’s time if classic will have more than 5 servers full of active players in each region.

Isnt that enough?

1 Like

The dungeons were only difficult at the very start, they quickly nerfed them due to a big outcry and from then on they were simple again. Good chance you never played the difficult versions.

Just like shadowban doesnt exist in cod my friends 2 accounts are in inspection ever since(few months) ,

https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow?t=87 of course the money :smiley:
and they will not care abaut individual as long as money to be made or it gets atention.

yikes in 10 chars

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.