You know in 10.2 we're gonna see a ton of Outlaw rogues

Can’t wait for all the FOTM outlaw rogues. I’m sure it will get the nerf bat a couple weeks in.

Probably, but if it’s a balancing numbers nerf, it’s fine.

The last thing you want is to have something like Shuriken storm combining so well with Shadow blades that you’ll get a mecanical nerf, like Sub got (for having Shuriken Storm fulling their combo point each tick) at the start of BFA, which resulted in the removal of their AOE funnel capabilities up until middle SL when they introduced the boring Shadow bombs as a true AOE replacement for the old (And unique) funnel style.

I don’t see that in the Outlaw rework. Maybe there will be a nerf, but it will come in the form of numbers tuning. To be fair, we’re pretty early in PTR cycle (Since 10.2 is on the playtest of the Blizzcon stage, we know there’ at least 6 week to go before the patch, saddly. There will be number tuning in those 6 weeks.

I dont think there will be as many as you think.

Rogue even in the prime of its meta, was never that overplayed. Rogue has alot of buttons and alot of requirements, and theyre not doing anything to deal with that fact so i cant see rogue being that overplayed.

Its good to see rogues getting some love though

blizzard will never balance rogues just forget it.

Probably because of the stealth.

2 Likes

Lmao, xD nah just not many play rogue, its reflected in Logs and Statistical charts people take from Log totals, Rogues always seemed to be a more disliked class in PvE ironically

Nah its like brewmaster monks, u dont see many of them because of the button bloat with my brewmaster i need 40+ keybinds with other classes 15+.

I don’t know but I remember in season 2 and 3 BFA you could see a bunch of rogues.
Looking at the keys chart above 20, rogues were the most class played.

Though I doubt people will massively reroll to rogue next season; unless is extremely ahead over other classes.

Well after what I have tested, its way ahead in PvE of Assassin and Sub, and in PvP Outlaw is good, sub is decent and Assassination is trash… You just need to fart close to an Assassinataion rogue and he dies. So for those who play Rogue Im guessing they will play as Outlaw. In PvE I think Rogue has a problem with group utility.

What do they bring as a Group utility ? AoE stealth. Bring invis flask or a Mage, that have arcane int, food, lust, mass invis and sheep…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.