You need to change the reporting system

And make it not automated and based on number of reports.

3x times getting queued with a hunter that just runs into the middle of the arena and pops all his CDs and just stands there all game and sends his pets on people while just jumping until he dies.

Remove the automated system already. He’s gonna destroy a lot of games before he gets banned with this awful system.

cost them money, they wont do that

2 Likes

It is though

I have confirmation mails in mailbox for botters getting mass reported and then banned

But reporting people for being bad at the game isn’t very valid

nothing is happening if you report people who are just bad

usually bans and punishments happen for

• people who are toxic and harass
  • people who afk
  • people who are botting

Running into the middle of the map, using all CDs instantly and then sending pets off to auto-attack someone and just jumping until they die isn’t them “being bad”. It’s them losing deliberately.

I was waiting inbetween Q times and fly arround on my dragon comming across a farm spot in emerald dream where, i google it later it was a hyperspawn point where they farm mops
So i was stopping by and was skinning some mobs there where 8 people aoe farming the F out of this spot
It was not taking long where i get the first whispers from them telling me too F off or they are massreporting me

Abusing this is way too easy and abuse should end in a 6 month ban

just disable chat if you can’t control yourself from flaming other people

We are not talking about flaming here. The topic is someone are taking the advantage of the system to mass report other players so they receive a warning or get banned.

Solution to this is to go hard on perpetrators by giving them a ban if the system discovers the report is false.

1 Like

I would screenshot the whisper and then report this guy for blackmailing.