You really had to ruin Outlaw?

Maybe, I didnt express myself correctly, my bad, what I meant is that FtH scenario happens once in every two finishers if we are lucky. And even then theres chance we end up on 6 cp which is fine.

Im not sure how does that math works, because each cp gives rougly 5% damage boost to finisher. So, even if you dont use extra SS to get to 6 (which I repeat is fine number to finish) you get 10% nerf bringing you down to 20k.

But we dont have to use SS for every finisher, thats overdistributed to 6 to 8 finishers the worst. Which gives us loads of opportunity to replanish/stabilise the energy.

This is bit chaotic and RNG based but the whole class is based on procs and rng, what im saying is that its still doable and even with given RNG we look fine.
The biggest problem I find is that the muscle memory isnt there yet and getting to pay attention to one more thing in this already complex spec, is frustrating, but by the end of the day its not doomsday as people seem to say it is. Or wanting to drop the spec, its still fun as hell and still dishes good numbers.

Enha shaman in same iLVL do more like 30k dps overal more, DH do in same Ilvl 25k more so u think thats gooood ? I think on top must be rogue because rogue is only from those three classes DPS . Shaman can be CasterDPS, Healer, and melee dps. DH tank or melee dps but rogue only Melee dps

Now stop trolling please and go to real world. https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-season-1-dps-rankings-week-5-heroic-vault-of-the-incarnates-331009
Rogue isnt even in top 5 in total damage, goind very mid on boss damage.

Your top 6 lol, of 39 speccs by that data :joy::joy:

Dunno maybe ive just become numb towards this stuff due to play shadow priest / ret paladin

So you might wanna show me nerf to uh, arcane mages? Windwalker? Or enh shaman outdpsing rogue by 20% in m+? Following your logic top 5 should be nerfed asap. Show me that. And why do you ‘skipped’ damage to bosses part?

1 Like

Logs and stats seem to show it being competitive in both raid and M+ still. You’re probably going to be fine.

Solid point !

Top 5 willl always exist. As i said, its just important the top 5 change. So everyone gets their time in the sun.

Reasons they werent nerfed?. Because they werent meta throughout SL to stack with DF season 1 prollly.

Because clearing adds is still important?. Lol we all have our roles among a group. If we all excel at the same part of the fight its not going to go well.

Riiight, everyone ‘will get it’. Like fire mages in bfa(where devs nerfed shadow priest but didn’t noticed fire mages right under their noses) and havoc being one of the easiest, smoothest and top m+ class for many, many seasons. But yeah, lets nerf outlaw, and not just nerf, let’s ruin their smooth gameplay.

1 Like

You even didn’t read previous messages. Problem not in damage nerf, problem in rotation nerf. They want nerf? Ok reduce flurry damage by x%. But don’t touch combo point system, it was fine.

2 Likes

IDK did you see other classes? please before you say anything If you are not sure try to make some studies and compare the last few updates and classes you will see almost 50% or more are still the same so no it’s not about the sun or the stars…

hahaha, It takes 15 s to 35 s to find out what you just said is true but it has been so simple for blizzard ‘‘nerf Outlaw’’ xD

Fire mage currentlySucks.

DH sucked for almost the Entirity of SL.

Outlaw has Been in M+ meta for Litterally the past 3 expansions? Lmao. u’ve held higher time in Power then all 3 of these Speccs. as Fire mage was terrible in SL Season 1.

u act as if u’ve had Ret paladin Treatment for the last 8 years…

Is this Fan the Hammer nerf that damaging for us or is this an M+ thing since I am more-so doing PvP stuff.

1 Like

Outlaw wise it’s m+ and raid

marvellous, ty, still sad tho.

Currently yes, but noone nerfed them in past seasons, but nerfing sp and outlaw was fine with blizz. You can stop arguing, i got your point “its fine you were good 3 years ago, thats why u deserve a nerf(turns off from enh, dh, uhdk pretends they are invisible)”

Bro there is no new rotation in delaying your Dispatch ( Delay = lower dps )

No it’s not ( not for outlow ).

Go have a look on wowhead outlaw is Low A tear

dose not mean that it’s ok to ruin our class…

lol again wowhead…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.