You really had to ruin Outlaw?

I don’t really understand why blizzard has to nerf the rouge into the ground in every expansion. I’ve been playing rogue since WOTLK but given up on playing as a main during Legion as it either started off good and got nerfed or was never good.
I felt this would be the time to return to play rogue as in shadowlands rogue was utter hot garbage. Outlaw was not easy to begin with as it needed a lot of gear and perfect secondary stat to be able to do some damage, but once mastered it was really enjoyable. But be careful because an alarm went off in Blizzard HQ “FUN DETECTED”.

What was the reason of the blade flurry nerf? Outlaw was not the best in aoe, DH, monk and warlock could do more aoe, ever heard about unholy DK? Many specs like hunter and cement shaman do similar aoe?
What was the point of nerfing the combo point generation? Single target damage was already mid tier casual, the total damage done was only good because add phases in raids or the trashing in mythic+. If single target is far behind other specs then way cant the Outlaw be good in aoe at least?
And to join the bandwagon with the others, yes it is true that the fan the hammer talent nerf not only affected the spec in both single target and aoe damage but the game play as well, since we cant span ambush eviscerate and now need the sinister strike filler that does 0 damage. That still only happen when you start getting the procs.
Oh I mentioned proc? I am sure the Outlaw rogue is the only class where you can sometimes do amazing damage and sometimes awful awful numbers based on the extra sinister strike proc AND roll of the bones bonuses, which blizzard had to put on cool down so it couldn’t be re-rolled during hero or adrenaline rush if the bonus is useless.

5 Likes

Do u even read logs?

Outlaws S+ tier in raids and m+, u were and still very much are OP, and FoTM.

1 Like

bro we are op as you said but blizzard has no right to nerf
1 - the gameplay flow like in the class ( instead nerf dps )
2 - as I said top yes we are op but also so are 3 - 4 classes that did not get nerfed
3 - blizzard made all other rouge classes unplayable especially the assassination sub-rouge can’t compete with any other good class ( A / A+ / S tier ).

Just because some nerd makes a list on icyveins it doesn’t mean its true. Outlaw was in S tier in shadowlands as well because its great survival ability and utilities. not because it does damage.

2 Likes

But not on the bosses. Outlaw is somewhere low a on bosses. And nerfing class playstyle not the same as nerfing damage. Instead of nerfing damage they ruined playstyle.

1 Like

Raid logs arent including trash, their based on the bosses lol.

But it actually does? Lol. Theae people play this game religiously. They perform classes at the maximum percentile. Lol

Thats like saying my opinons on druid should be equal to Tettles. They most defintly shouldnt. Lol,

If tettles disagreed with something i wrote, its almost garunteed im wrong lol.

No matter what something will be top. However that doesnt mean it needs to be the same class.

Whos talking about raid trash?
I was talking about adds in raid bosses like on Diurna or rasageth add phase.
And aoe is a major factor in m+

Everyones padding. Every 99 percentile parae is padding on the adds realistically. We know that 99 percentile is heavily cheesed squeezing every ounce of dps by any means nessercary.

But logs as of this week are still showing outlaw in top 5 in raids.

And outlaw 2nd place with sub rogue in first.

You guys are still very much meta.

Moonkin saw itself drop 10 places downwards after 10.0.5 lol

bruh it was always been DH are we in the same game ?!.. ( not saying to nerf them but not buff rouges to DH level just leave it where people enjoy it )

all people like you know Only the meta bro read every single new post on the rouge form we are speaking about the class flow, not dps but as i said if you are speaking about it’s dmg go play some heroic or mythic raids and you will find your answers.

We are the 14th best class at damage to bosses in the raid. Only 9 below us. The numbers are up on wowhead front page. Go read the article.

1 Like

This is unpopular idea, but even with nerf to FtH Outlaw still stands strong. Its annoying nerf and probably bad way to approach the ‘bring it down a notch’, but by the end of the day its not that detrimental. You end up on 6 or 5 cp with FtH procs. So its fine.

As for procs in general, the whole spec flourishes when you stay in combo flow, and manipulating the procs is what makes you better player then avarage Joe.

1 Like

its not fine, it feels like slass to play.

noone asked, sub 2k goober

Aww you are so adorable. Get a grip.

It literally puts you 1 combo point less or max 2. Rest hasnt changed.

In fact 2 combo points and yes it is sadly, Really bad bro
Outlow class is the problem itself as Outlow have only 1 good build and they nerfed it really hard ofc there is keep it rolling but that build is Havy RNG if you got no good proc you will keep trolling and the other classes will put you down to dirt in DPS until you get lucky and play with that buff.

1 Like

yes, you need 1 extra gcd just to get the same amount of CP.

I’m over 2k on 3 different characters, why don’t you get a grip. You are a casual

the top players are switching. People like you know nothing or have no impact. SO just shut the fxck up.

It’s actually like really bad. Could be just a 10% dps debuff but ruining the combat point generation feels so bad that i don’t wanna spec into outlaw

1 Like

What I mean is that depanding on Ruthlessness you might be sitting on 5 or 6 cp. Which is around 1-2 sec less from restless blades.

Now Im not denying its clunky, but there are planty of scenarios where we still sit on 7cp easily and not always its necessary to put the extra sinister strike in to max out your cps. And from what I initially feared, its not that bad. Its not good they decided to nerf us gameplay wise not number wise, but its still playable imo. Because scanarios that you are forced to tuck one more SS is not frequest to overall rotation.

You might be correct.
Tettles original DF boomie guide was complete garbage aswell, he later updated it towards to reflect the icy-veins one.
I will never believe anything that guy says, ever again.

This is RNG my dear friend so you can’t make a class based on it so sometimes you are top DPS and sometimes you get kicked for no dps

This is a huge dmg reduced from 23k ish to 14 ish.

it costs 45 Energy so only 3 - 4 is enough to make you wait and start auto attacking.