You wake up and

It depends:
Azeroth:
Just pick my weapon and get to level 120.
I now, only have this avatar, I can’t chose anything else, I would consider it a punishment for neglecting this character for so long.
She’s my first toon after all.

Our reality:

1. Curse myself for not picking human avatar.
  2. Go and hide as the freak I am now.
  3. Go to Blizzard headquarters and have some nasty conversation with the developers, about WoW side effects.

Cheers.

1 Like

use my powers for evil and become a world dominating force, the like of which the world has never seen or ever will again. Healing makes me immortal, turning in to a bear makes me invulnerable to the cold, turning in to a cat means erm … well, nothing really but hey at least I have a tail, turning in to a tree means I can hide well in the forest and turning in to a doomchicken means I can aoe kill anyone who comes near me. You will all be my vassals or dead.

1 Like

Oh right, I would also jump off of an airplane right over some kind of big road and ice block myself right before reaching the ground, in the middle of the traffic.

Edit: oh and I would also walk right in the middle of some big crowd, activate combustion and start running around screaming “I’M ON FIRE!!!”

1 Like

I would resurrect my Father and purify disease to heal my Mother.

4 Likes

I’d wake up as a horny purple bastard. So basically like any other day except I’m purple now.

2 Likes

haha this made me laugh :joy:

i would go visit bukachu just to see the look on his face haha :joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d look for a way to be me again. But while I’m doing that, I might as well make a lot of money because being a living troll would make me very desirable for blizzards campaigns and promos.

Seeing as I am now a Tauren and Brewmaster I would problably start drinking alot… :smiley:

3 Likes

Will you also have a black guy as enemy that says motherf**ker allot?

Would pray a bit and then try to heal someone. I wish I could heal people that easily

I would join you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’m catching the reference but sure why not. Could always use some random antagonist to make me look more handsome and perfect

Probably wonder what Chinese enclosure I’ll end up in.

2 Likes

I uh…well…good job I got all this booze I guess! Do I get to keep the mugs? No? Bah.

Think I got the short straw here. Literally.

But buka wouldn’t be bis cute irl self, he’d be his uggo human dk :frowning:

3 Likes

As a true warlock DEATH and DESTRUCTION but first a little kiss from my fel succubus :*

Some armor and gun testing - checking if bubble works or not!!

The movie jumper. In that movie the lead does exactly what you described what you would do and his enemy in the movie is Samuel L Jackson.

I would use frost walk and run thru North Atlantic Ocean and then show to Elon Musk how to make starships… >>> With money, I would buy nice island in middle of nowwhere…

Wow. i would have some difficult to climb down from my bed…

2 Likes