You wake up and

join a circus freak show because I’m %^&%ing blue.

2 Likes

Male, with the power to go invisible… wonder what I could get up to :eyes:

2 Likes

Go into cat form and see if my kitties would accept me as one of their own

2 Likes

I would become the new Jesus (but female of course), healing the sick and defend people.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure I know what all the dudes playing females would do. But I dont think I can post that here, due to age restrictions :wink:

Me, I would go and rip some trees out the ground with my bare hands, because I can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Actually keep my pot flowers healthy for once.

Also I guess it might be amusing for a while to turn into an eagle, fly really high up, turn into a bear, and then randomly charge people into a bear hug - gently of course - until the news pick it up, then disappear back into my house and pretend nothing happened.

I sure hope they don’t coming knocking though. I’d have a pretty tough time hiding the fact that I’m purple.

1. Remove the ruined pillow.
  2. Learn how to walk.
  3. ???
  4. Jump off tall buildings for fun.
4 Likes

Find a breath mint.
Then after that I’d just go straight to the front lines, DKs are supposed to be brutal undead warriors after all.

Fel Rush to coffee machine

2 Likes

Oh dear. Poor Worgen, Draenei, and Tauren. That’s gonna take some adjustment.

Also poor Pandaren. xD I hope you like the gym. And bamboo.

1 Like

I’d probably be miserable as hell since death knights probably have an unpleasant existence but I’d try to make the most of it by raising an undead army so big it would force the rest of the world to work together forever to keep them at bay.
There would be no place for selfishness, hatred or racism because of a constant common threat.

World peace , you’re welcome

1 Like

hunt down enough succubus to get you all laid bois.
You are welcome :wink:

1 Like

Start earning some money with my succubus :wink:

2 Likes

Looking at others replies I can see I naturally assumed I would be waking up in Azeroth… And I really hope that would be the case if we were turned into our forum avatar :no_mouth:

If I woke up here as a tauren… I wouldn’t be able to go out the door of my bedroom, and show me a toilet that can hold the weight of a lovely taureness like me :sweat:

Should I succed to get out the door, I would have a lot to explain to my neighbours…
“No, I am not looking over the hedge!”
“No, that smell is from the sewers - why do you blame me?” :eyes:

5 Likes

Some? He will need 5+L for each.

Grip a lot of things, less need to walk

Eek!, go out with my Uber sized mechanical spider pet and show my arachnoid frightened friends :flushed:
( …as long as I have my all pets that is)

That would be such fun!

After intial confusion , It would honestly be great thing really.
Id be lot taller(Fem Nigh Elves are little over 2M tall),be lot more agile and quite bit stronger aswell.

I do wonder how weird would be to be so tall escpially when not used to it.

Also would take a bath and/or shower to help relax and get comformtable(not only that :P) and then would need to get new clothes aswell as old ones wouldnt fit anymore.
Which could be quite fun i guess? trying on Bra’s and all.

And id have to pay good attnetion to what i eat and excercise to mantain the good figure then.

Also id have the perfect bod if i ever wanted to try cossplay aswell(for alot of characters atleast).

Slap some heals into myself and see if I could fix some long-term issues before it went away.

Ponder the narrowness of doorways for not-WoW humans.

Start a furry glamour vlog and make millions on Patreon with the power of tank tops and sideboob.

Park my cloud serpent outside the store.

Visit Asia and see if anyone worships me as a living god?

I think not being panda would still be better for making millions though, and instead being a elf.