Your Best/Favourite Pet In the Game 🦒

NPC’s dont count as pets… I’m looking at you Soul >.>

7 Likes

What else? The white one though. I named him Bobby.

4 Likes

My four giraffes and three hippos :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Can it even be a question that you are my favorite pet?

Nobody ever said only animals can be pets, after all! :smirk:

1 Like

Anubis idol hands down! Non biased with my thigh tattoo :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Natures ninja!

You should come live in South Africa xD

Dadgar!

I am an NPC posting on the forums, and so are you and so is everyone alse, we are all Twiluna!

Mmm you dont say :thinking:

5 Likes

Definitely the coolest god :+1:t2:

3 Likes

The Argent Squire would like to have a word with you.

https://imgpile.com/images/5lF2hj.jpg

4 Likes

3 Likes

Poor Timmah

He’s living a lie.

1 Like

My favourite is Dibbler, I’ve named him CMOT.

3 Likes

I’m a cat person, so definitely Mr. Bigglesworth.

7 Likes

Silver Tabby… been with me since April 2008 and has ‘never’ left my side. Was the first thing I did when I left Northshire Abbey was visit the cat lady and buy my Silver Tabby for 38 silver. To get the money wasn’t easy but it was worth it. He has played every expansion and been to every region in the game. All my screenshots have him standing there. From walking out onto Hellfire and catching the very first boat to Northrend. And what is interesting is that although the game limits you to three pets, I have like over half a dozen of them, cus they predate Battle Pets.

4 Likes

Creepy crate, hands-down. Not impressive as a battle pet but just a really cool pet to wander about with.

2 Likes

Treasure Goblin. I wish I have it. I wish they make it obtainable again. Even if they put to store for 35 €, I will buy it in first minutes.

1 Like

Ethereal Soul Trader.

1 Like

Definitely Snarly. I remember getting it from my first fishing daily quest back in TBC.

Stuck by my side ever since.

1 Like

‘Shadow’, for this character…although Left Shark and Sunborn Val’kyr are high on the list.

2 Likes