Your Best/Favourite Pet In the Game šŸ¦’

Ethereal Soul Trader.

1 Like

Definitely Snarly. I remember getting it from my first fishing daily quest back in TBC.

Stuck by my side ever since.

1 Like

ā€˜Shadowā€™, for this characterā€¦although Left Shark and Sunborn Valā€™kyr are high on the list.

2 Likes

Spectral Cub and Lilā€™ Benā€™fon.

2 Likes

My little Moonkin Hatchling.

2 Likes

What!?! Youā€™re so mean!

Fine.

Iā€™ll just substitute this for herā€¦

strokes her hair wishing it was redā€¦
ā€œI shall hug you and kiss you and hug you and call you Alexstrasza and hug you and kiss youā€

Close second would beā€¦

I call this one Daestraā€¦ Dunkieeā€¦ (or just insert ladyā€™s name here) Meā€¦ whatever mood Iā€™m in that day.

Then this one,

I call it Punyelf for various reasons

And this one,

or as I call it Neffy, because she deserves to for having THAT mount.

Oh and this lil guyā€¦

3 Likes

I can see the likeness!

2 Likes

Puny whenever she sees me mentioning her.

Anywayā€¦ speaking of petsā€¦ now that my real dog Roscoe has decided itā€™s time to sleep after all at SIX FIFTY AM!!!.. (Collie puppyā€¦)

I am off to bed. Good nightā€¦ All and have fun with your pets!

3 Likes

Baal is amazing. Totally worth doing the secret quests to get him

1 Like
2 Likes

come on, you should have called it Gizmo or at most Socks :slight_smile:

Sully ā€œThe Pickleā€ McLeary says: Hey there, little buddy! Iā€™m gonna name you Gizmo.
Gizmo says: Squeak!

Suddenly, Gizmo gets sniped!

Sully ā€œThe Pickleā€ McLeary yells: NO! GIZMO!
Sully ā€œThe Pickleā€ McLeary yells: AMBER, WHY!? I DIDNā€™T EVEN SHINE MY DAMN LIGHT!

Shortly afterward, another raccoon befriended me.
I named him Socks, and quickly moved on.

Sully ā€œThe Pickleā€ McLeary says: Come on, Socks. Letā€™s get out of here before you get sniped.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to risk having an angry dwarf engineer coming after me for poaching the names of his beloved friends.

ā€¦ but yes, I too thought Socks and Gizmo were awesome!

3 Likes

you get the treasure goblin from diablo 3 and its transferable to wow thats how i got mine

1 Like

This little hellraiser.

2 Likes

This one.

2 Likes

My best friend who quit wow years ago. He was my favorite pet. I miss him sometimes

1 Like

Cenarion Hatchling

2 Likes

lol i forgot that this was a thread xD

the pink plainstrider in mulgore, because it looks just hideous enough. Wich looks even worse if you also got the pink plainstrider mount from valentines days

1 Like

Actually another one of my faves is the Unborn Valkyr, who I once used to cause outrage in Goldshire and have people asking me if I was a hacker because I used Ai-Liā€™s mirror on the pet, transformed myself to look like it and started dancing on the fence posts.

It actually has quite a good little dance animation.

2 Likes