Your character backstory

Only RP players have backstory :stuck_out_tongue:
I just press buttons and kill ppl in PvP.
No brain, no story.

1 Like

The Uncrowned Prince

Not mine. I’m not an RPer.

I be likin’ to lurk on da forum. I be a troll. Me no be needin’ da complicated name with dat in mind.

4 Likes

I found a word with a dark meaning when I was browsing the magisters’ private collection in Silvermoon during my training.

I changed it to something brighter and took it as my nickname.

sounds about right .lucky you are not in ffxiv or else they would had sent you to ffxiv jail for bad naughty boys

Beeb beeb, i am jeep

2 Likes

My villain origin story!?..exactly how much time do you have?

I’m not RPer, but all my important characters have a backstory. It’s an RPG after all. They can be read on Ao3. Links are in the following post:

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Char name or char in general? The name is a fantasy take on my own name.
The char is 15 years old and was created in TBC. Took me over 6 months to level to 70 and I only started to figure things out when WoTLK came out. I’ve played every expansion since.

Played a lot of hearthstone at that time as Liadrin pala hero, so i Renamed this character to this name you see now.

I’m an advocate of the best hairstyle :>

1 Like

My name is c o c k-copter in english, dont think theres much to tell

I am Grovi, i was banished to the forums because of not getting entertainment value from people in-game and now im trapped here for all eternity

I created it and had fun with my friends in battlegrounds and arena. Played battlegrounds and arena evere since 3.0 until even the last of my friends stopped playing in shadowlands because the systems and pvp gearing process introduced ever since Legion make the game unfun and a treadmil grind in every possible way.

Good Day Sir. May your content never become such a abomination as mine and many others become

Someone else actually came up with the name, it was a parody on another person, which is very sad of course. Being such a perfect name for a thief troll however, I just had to use it. Been pickpocketing my way through Kalimdor and Nazmir; all coins will soon be mine!

1 Like

I like to think this character was a Stratholme or Lordaeron kid remained orphan, brought to Stormwind orphanage with no clue about his family and his name, being written down on a list of kids saved on that day as number “49:” and a blank space. Hence, 49 remained as his name. I actually have a hunter named “30” for the same reason!

most of my characters have silly names with mundane origins. :sweat_smile:

The term “to nitpick” comes from the animal world where animals de-lice each other, vulpera probably have lice so would groom each other and it seemed an apt name for a sneaky rogue who picks coins from the pockets of unwary adventurers as easily as picking lice from a fellow vulpera.

Vulpera are kinda gross really :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.