Your christmas gift wish

Hai

Happy Christmas to all gamers!

lets do a fun thread - what’s your Christmas gift (wow related) wish, something you want to have under your Christmas wow tree.

Ill start since its my thread idea, I want punyelf under my Christmas tree of course and aside from that I want Deathcharger’s Reins

9 Likes

A dancing gnome in their birthday suit. Just standing under the Christmas tree dancing and drinking and having a good time :crazy_face:

4 Likes

The complete and utter destruction of the alliance followed by total dominance of the Horde over all of Azeroth.

2 Likes

WoW related?!.. well this is out of the game but it is WoW related since I do play WoW on it, got/wanted the Huawei Mateview GT.

1 Like

I wish they would fix the glitch in the store Celestial Observer set. The look randomly removes it self from your gear after you applied it and log out.

1 Like

No fair! I wanted her too, we look and act so much alike! We both help people with their shady needs everyday problems in WoW! :sob::sob:

End of drama…

Or not… which gorgeous beast will I force to do terrible things in the Lion’s Pride? Someone will have to whip all its dwellers for wearing too many few clothes in there, and I don’t have the willpower to do so because I’m one of them I didn’t get my whip either!

Okay, really done now…

So what do I really want under my tree? A second tube top transmog, much like Soulcloth Vest.

Much like above… these are so pretty :heart:

3 Likes

My christmas gift would be you doing that to me !!

Troll aside, killing Sylvanas.

3 Likes

Back of the queue knife ears.

2 Likes

To wake up as my character and chill in azeroth :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cross faction PVE
Sha , Gallion , Nalak and Oondasta mounts to drop
Mage tower to have templates and more like 7.2 Legion not this poorly implemented one.

4 Likes

Oh no, please… :frowning:

3 Likes

For Christmas I want all my Auction House competition to disappear and all the players to buy my overpriced Consumables.

1 Like

A friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not going to happen :heart: :kiss: :hugs:

3 Likes

I’ll be your friend /hug.

But don’t get too attached.

2 Likes

Yes because you just disapear for months on end !

2 Likes

Its a christmas thread, seek validation somewhere else smh

we can be friends, hi

Yep, and I’m counting down those days right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give me your gold to look after this time :stuck_out_tongue: but yes you will be missed again.

For the game not to be bad.