Your christmas gift wish

Nah, our characters are basicaly demi-gods in terms of power lvl, you have to remember you will gain acces to full power of that character too+you are immortal essentialy as a hero of azeroth, you can never die for real.

but you do die generally to stupid things :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Disclaimer: I don’t celebrate Christmas or believe in anything that’s that. I’d take it like this thread is about gifts.
Nobody asked, who cares blabla.

I want more customizations for my character as a DK, make up mostly.

but that will cost a you a raid tier you know … blizzard can’t do anything that big without it costing the raiders a raid tier

What are you on about. Our Characters are unknown adventurers.

Vulpera druids and cross-faction PvE.

far to late for that instead we should get more permanent positions within our factions :stuck_out_tongue: some consistency would be nice you can’t name someone a general one expansion then go back to being just another freelancer the next

not to mention the npcs all suffer from collective amnesia since they can’t seem to remember you from one expansion to the next

I understand where you are coming from, but they could easily turn the page back, especially considering it seems like what most of the player base want.

I understand being called a “Hero” or a “Champion”, but a Demi-god? Its just unbelievable and spoils the fantasy.

actually being a hero is the Core of a RPG sounds like your confused … this is not Peasent Simulator Online :stuck_out_tongue: the only way it would work like that if blizzard deleted your character etc expansion and you start fresh without 17 years of heroics :stuck_out_tongue:

joe the farmer will never stay joe the farmer once they set upon the path of an adventurer they will eventully always end up a hero that’s what fantasy games are about and have been for the past 20+ years

Sure, but we can tone it down a little bit. I’d much rather be playing World Of Warcraft and not flying across the Universe to fight space aliens.

1 Like

Ye, we were that like 16 years ago. Now we are basicaly called Champions in game, we are close to Leaders of our world. Basicaly we are not average nobodies, but Walking demi-gods, Legends. Killers of kings, gods, Dragons, Elemental lords etc. I would not even be surprissed we are somewhat related to first ones even as Their relic reacted to us.

They wrote it like that, I am sure they can unwrite it as well.

Is amazing what someone can do with a little bit of imagination.

More ways to get currency and power progression through the ingame store.

Token → Wait X hours for it to sell → Find booster → Wait for him to gather team → wait for them to finish the dungeon/Raid —> wait for vault day.

It’s a lot of waiting and pretty convoluted.

I would like to see vault unlocks as a cash shop items.

Or those RnG loot chests from the 5xMythic dungeon weekly

To be new store items.

Or simply make the content A LOT easier, I have not raided for many years, because it’s just too much to research all the mechs and also the constant berrating if you don’t do it perfectly.

Also Power = Fun.

Higher numbers on meter = fun.

I don’t see gear as the tool to do harder content.

Gear and power is the goal.

Xelnath to come back and work for Blizzard.

I want the shackled Ur’zul mount… 300+ Attempts and still no luck :frowning:

I wish everyone to be given the opportunity to obtain every challenge transmog ever if they can clear the challenge.

Eveything put in the game should always stay available, unless it is some tournament prize.

A signed copy of Ion Hazzikostas resignation papers.

1 Like

Just want illusion winter grasp. Been through so much BS the past 2 years in my life and now i’m dealing with a dying grandmother atm and have/had to work on all christmas days with pretty bad working conditions and rude customers. Unfortunately to my big surprise i did not get it today nor yesterday as hoped, but the hope must go on so i don’t have to be annoyed about the game and stressed out for another year…

Long. Beards. For. Humans.
Please Greatfather Winter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.