Your Customization Wishlist

The High Elf customization options has everybody talking, but let’s take a step back and enjoy some good old speculation and wishful thinking!

We’ve seen quite a lot of new customization options coming up, but which ones that you think should be added have yet to be revealed? Don’t hesitate to suggest something outlandish - there’s always a chance someone will notice and pick it up.

Firstly, I’d like a lot more tail customization for Vulpera, Pandaren and Tauren, and more than just length adjustment for Draenei.

The truth is we spend more time looking at our characters from the back than anything else in this game. That tail is important!

For Tauren, it would be nice to see some options that aren’t just the simple paintbrush tail common to domestic cows, as bovines in nature have all sorts of tails ranging from stubby bits of fluff to long wirey ones.

For Pandaren, having your tail shape not tied to your fur color and allowing the males to have some sort of fluffy tail, and maybe a less fluffy one for females as an in-between.

Vulpera could also use having some tail customization, the size and shape mainly but also a better way of controlling its color and pattern than your fur color. They should probably also have the option of no tail at all, like the original Beta Vulpera model and the Vulpera boss from Freehold.

For Draenei there is the ridged ‘male’ tail and smooth ‘female’ tail and lots of possibilities for tail jewelry. Multiple rings, chains, gemmed bands, etc.

And lastly, the very unlikely one: Worgen tails.

I know a lot of people don’t like Worgen tails - no idea why, Worgen look goofy as hell running around on digitigrade legs with no tail for balance, and worse still when using Running Wild.

Worgen haven’t ever had tails (except for that one accident) and so it makes sense most dedicated Worgen fans might prefer to keep their butts unfluffed, but for me they just feel incomplete without them. An option to have a tail is definitely a huge upgrade to the race as a whole.

What do you think of tail customization, and more importantly, what is your wishlist for more options to different races?

9 Likes

Night Elf Worgen are a thing and should be a thing in-game. Maybe they’re already planning that because Worgen are nowhere to be seen on the alpha/beta. All they would have to do is replace the Human model with a Night Elf one, and maybe give the Worgen form a slightly different look. That’s one of the main things that I want.

Also moggable hands, legs and feet for Mechagnomes. Everyone knows the Devs were lazy as hecc with that.

1 Like

I want red eyes for DK and maybe red skin for belf. Those new appearances were looking like red to me but they are~ brown? Dunno :joy:

Ahh and Worgen tails! I want them too!

3 Likes

dUUUUUUDE I want DK eyes that represents each spec, or if they brought Presences back your eye color would change.

7 Likes

Draenei:
1.more options for horns, included Yrel’s, LFD have them, but they can not look like Yrel
2.more face options with black/dark lips, like Deea has currently
3.scars
4.Man’ari eredar red skin option and fitting voices
5.jewelry
6.more underwear options, hard to match tmogs with current one
7.long hair hairstyles
All the above for LFD also, except maybe the Man’ari skin option.

4 Likes

This will be directed more towards horde races but some alliance ones fall into this category too.

• Option for turning feet visibility on or off

Most of the horde races can’t wear boots properly… I’m talking about the big chunky plate boots especially… it throws me off so much when I’m trying to mog a big bulky plate set onto my zandalari troll but their feet is out and it just looks like they have fat ankles. We’ve seen before that they are capable of making boots that no matter what race you are it will be visible on your feet… Tomb paladin set from Legion for example, there are some from eternal palace raid etc. so why not let me decide wether I want to see my chars feet or not.

3 Likes

Night Elf:

Please make up for 6.0 which ended up being disappointing, male posture changes on the neck were bad, not enough good faces esp on males, resolution seemed poorer and unfinished. The DH improved a lot, but the original model could use a face lift

Highborne customisations:

• Would be nice to see fancier caster designed NElves for a change
  • Slimmer body model (similar to the Nightborne one but with NElf ears and faces), with a more confident/noble pose/stance.
  • Some better looking and younger faces (mainly for males)
  • Neater, less bushy and stylish intricate hair styles
  • Arcane features reflecting their mastery (glowy hands, arcane tattoos, glitter-type star effects for their hair)
  • Neater more stylised designer beards fitting a Lord or high nobleman
  • Musculature variations from a more toned down version of the current model to the more ripped DH option - although the robe gear do take care of this somewhat.
  • Ornamentation - extravagant, rich, wealthy gold and star sparkling silver coronets, bands, jewels, with effectively like floating round the face. (some moon jewelry for priests)
  • Different idle pose - the one they have in robes screams servant not Lord.
  • Make sure males can have silver eyes, and females golden eyes

Excellent example of how you’d imagine a Highborne that capture the look perfectly, ornamentation, star effects, beard quality, face quality etc. screams Highborne.
https://imgur.com/VbQUtfa
https://imgur.com/a/lA7CMa9 - by Beurghes/Iseijin

For ALL Night Elves, first of all:

• eyebrows and hairstyle should be customized separately
  • Normal Nelf male body needs HD textures like the DH version
  • facial tattoos and hair color should be customized separately
  • as a rule, the males currently have darker skins than females.
    Make it so that both genders can access to both lighter and darker skin tones!
  • same goes for the eye colors: gold and silver should be available to both males and females, as well as emerald green Malfurion which should take over from gold as the go to for druids, gold remaining those of great destiny. And black reflecting the night warrior and New blackmoon order :slight_smile:
  • Low musculature skins, normal musculature, DH level ripped musculature options (males and females) it looks weird for a priestess or highborne to be have a 4 pack, but the option should be in the palyers hands, so they can be more muscular if they prefer or less.

As for additions:

• new hair colors such as anything seen in the Azshara video
    (blond, red, black and/or darker shades of purple and blue)
  • electric skin shades like Azshara’s :woman_genie:
  • extra light skin shades in the style of the Highborne NPCs
  • darker skin shades related to Troll heritage (such as a proper purple)
  • new eye colors: green (druids, like Malfurion) and purple (magic users)
  • new tattoo colors (a ‘glowing’ white/silver and arcane purple for highborne would be awesome)
  • a few younger faces (especially the males!)
  • jewelry (tiaras, earrings - both Blood Elves and Nightborne use them!) :gem:
  • fancier haircuts (possibly based of those created for the allied races?)

Druid Customisations
While the current male night elf is modelled on the druid, with its wilder beards and bushier hair, tone of voice etc. Still more options would be good including

• Malfurion level types of beards (males), several types, with bear length control options.
  • Hair effects with leaf & branches ornamention (highborne options have the star glitter and jewels) (male and female)
  • Mini antlers
  • More faces
4 Likes

I wish for blizz to costumize shoulder pieces to actually fit the various races :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Face paint based on the axethrowers from warcraft 2 for trolls

Red eyes for Death Knights
Dragonmaw / Shattered Hand / Fel orc skin
Blood troll face and bodypaint for trolls

3 Likes

I hoped

• male night elf’s eyebrows can stay whout beard.
  • Darkspears trolls get beards like Vol’jin, same Zandalar trolls.
  • Males Undead, Darkspears troll and worgen get upright.
  • All races get paint faces
  • Nightborne need more some customization from same NPCs
4 Likes

I hope Pandaren will receive more hairstyles, jewellery and tattoo options.

I hope Nightborne will get some work, it really irks me that void elves are getting this much attention while the elephant in the room is being completely ignored, they need better shaped eyes, more hair colour choices they’re literally stuck with two choices pretty much and more jewellery and tattoos.

4 Likes

Proportion sliders.

2 Likes

Undead Elf skin for Blood Elves

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s not a High Elf customization. Until they confirm you get all the BE hairstyles (I can’t even believe how ridiculous this sounds as I type it… thank you Blizz)
You are not getting High Elves. You can RP as much as you want, however.

1 Like

I’d really like it if they besides adding more new customization they’d also take the time to update all the current ones that badly need updating.

So many of the current hairstyles are just aweful, and not because I don’t like a particular hairstyle but because of how it doesn’t fit the heads or has clipping issues stuff like that.

Yes getting new stuff is nice, but if we get 2 new cool hairs per race and the old hairs are still as bad as now (not for every race) then we’re still not getting much further.

It’s a stretch but I’m still clinging on to the hope of a thin Kul’tiran model. Desperately want a human mage that hasn’t been in the gym all their life.

Would like to see some updates and customisations for the old druid forms.

Un-hunched darkspear, forsaken and worgen

Male draenei with smaller torsos and a variety of tail options.

Shoulder size adjustments. Most shoulders look awful on male worgen

One can dream, although I’m shocked at some of the stuff that’s already been announced. Really is a game changer.

2 Likes

Female cows don’t have horns/antlers irl so maybe give me a no-horn option? Don’t worry I will wear something on my head so it won’t be as weird as you think.
Also please more hairstyles for dwarves. And small beard options.

I’ve made a similar post before but people don’t seem to support the idea. I would love it tho.

Agreed.

YESSS perfect for my night warrior eyes on my nelf

Agreed.

Yep.

1 Like

I’d rather be able to choose no matter what spec/presence I’m in. Otherwise yes 100% we need green and red eyes!

1 Like