Your Customization Wishlist

Forsaken:

Posture options; Straight back/hunched for both (yes, give us that option for female forsaken)_

Jawless female option

Lich Option (Less bones/More Decay) for both forsaken sexes

Tongue color variations like before old models.

Facial hair option for frosaken?

Tusk/Elves ears options for forsaken

I just want to be able to customize the mount paladins use when they charge. I really dislike both the Zandalary and the gilded draenei ones.

to be able to have a beard for my dwarf girls.

the longest hairstyle the male belfs have, for ALL races and ALL genders.

can i get the true ginger cow skin? i want to make a highland cattle tauren.

and can we get flowers for male tauren? in the chin beard braid, and so on? they dont have to be yellow, they could be blue or purple even.

i allready got my bald option, so i can only ask for a thin ponytail at the back of the skull, preferably just above where the headband part of that headgear type is at. i wana dress like the bald gnome warlock woman for hallows end and play Centari lol.

Blonde and white dye like Jaina not her haircut the fact you can show time has passed and that you are blonde but with white hair too now.

Not just having to get an all grey or all white haircut colour.

Okay, I can only think of a few
but here’s my customization wishlist:

Human

• More hairstyles (like Jaina has during the Battle for Azeroth time)
  • Tattoos ('coz let’s face it alot of humans in the world have at least 1 tattoo)

Orc

• Upright (non-krunked or however u wanna call it) body version
  • More hairstyles (like Thrall has during the Cataclysm time and onwards)

Mag’har Orc

• Piercings (Simply put: What’s an orc without being able to put on some piercings?)
1 Like

I would only say Upright Undead and long Human beards.

1 Like

The only one customizarion option that we always see(without helmet) – is a hairstyle. Blizzard should introuduced more variants to every race.

• New beards and mustaches for Dwarves
  • Flowers for male Tauren
  • More customization for all Allied Races (later in the expansion ofc)
4 Likes

Undead

• Makeup options for Females, specifically lipstick colors like Black, Red, and Pink.

At first I thought it was a weird idea, but watching the movie “corpse bride” yesterday and seeing Emily have this full makeup on her despite being undead. She looked very cool!

• Straight back for Males. Like the guards at Zuldazar

Trolls

• Green skin similar to the Forrest trolls please! Many Troll players want this. Revantusk tribe are friendly with the horde too. Since we are getting Sand troll skin, it only makes sense.

Nightborne

• more customization in general, if possible.

My idea was to add hairstyles with purple Suramar flowers on them for the females, similar to the yellow flowers for Taurens.

• the men need better faces.

• anything similar to the NPC

Zandalari

• Black hair for the Females, similar to the male black hair.
3 Likes

Maybe highborne customization options for nelves?
Body jewelry, crowns, fancy hairstyles and stuff like that.

1 Like

Gimme that panda goth girl eyesmudge. Perfect for undead and void elves alike.

2 Likes

I have always been the outlier on this issue. I think Worgen look better without tails, and every rig demonstration I’ve seen with tails added looked extremely odd to me and out of place. Tails just don’t seem to go well with how the model is designed.

HOWEVER, I have moved over to the camp of “just add it as a customization and make it optional” because this is a discussion I seriously want to see put to rest. The folks asking for Worgen tails are very passionate about the issue, and the discussion has become boring.

All I wanted were Highborne options for Night elves, the blood elf hair colors for void elves (since blizzard wanted to give both players high elves in a way, but looks like only Horde got them) and farstrider options for blood elves. (sadly none of the things I wished for happened, but I’m still happy for the people who got what they wanted. I know it’s still early but I doubt they’ll add any of these things.

And asking for San’layn options or Forsaken options and denying the alliance to ask for something they wanted for 15 years yep really mature…

Void/High elves

Ear lenght

Normal hairstyles (Human and Night elf hair styles or Human mixed with blood elf hair styles and lighter colors then the blood elves

Tattoos (Alliance blue Horde Red)

and if it is possible a more welcoming voice

Feather jewelry

Allright i’m gonna be controversial again come at me since you Blizzard don’t read and don’t care anyway …! :grin:

I would love that we get more emo haircut for male human and just one option with smooth-faced shaving and slight eyelash blush (slight!) like Pete Wentz from Fallout Boy now that a bump !

I’m dead serious by the way come at me again. I like an avatar( an avatar nothing else yeah i feel like making it clear) masculine and dashing, well built of body but with a slight( slight no lipstick … of course) emo look and NOT an elve one, not just hippie/hobo/homeless/kaldorei/magnum style beard and mustach !

Well, furries are passionate. I’ll say that much.

Add more emo one options for human male and one to be clean-shaven with slight (slight not a beacon in the night) eye liner please !

Blood Elves

• Farstrider Tattoos
  • Longer male beard

Trolls

• Green Revantusk Skin
  • Beards for the males

Tauren

• Flowers for the males

Undead

• Skull face re-introduced
  • Make up for the females
  • Patterns of stitches across the body (handled as texture like paints or scars)

Orcs

• Scars pls

Night Elves

• Jewelry variation (golden, tiara, necklace with moon)
  • White ‘moon glow’ markings

Draenei

• Please fix the female’s bald forehead

Worgen

• Fix the proportion of the shoulder mogs
  • Make the wold shape moggable separately

Gnomes

• Leper gnome options pls

And then of course… add customization templates for all races for which it makes sense. :slight_smile:

Check out this thread:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.