Your Customization Wishlist

Bum-size slider both for males and females. The thirst needs to be satisfied.

1 Like

I doubt this will be added but maybe Yaungol too.

Red rune tattoos/Farstrider paint for Blood Elves, beards for Trolls, Taunka horns/customisation for Tauren, Gilgoblin option for Goblins, option for Undead to be able to look more along the likes of Nathanos or the crustiest lookin’ skeletons going. :smiley:

Just gonna throw in my most desperately wanted allied race, too: Arakkoa. D:

2 Likes

Nightborne:

• delete existing models
  • copy and paste Suramar NPC models.

I want to play my nightbornes with different helmets and clothes other than the heritage armor.

1 Like

Heck yeah. Undead being too stubborn to pull out the thing that killed them. The thought of a raggedy skeleton champion running around with an arrow sticking through their skull out the other end is kinda funny. The sword thing is legit cool though!

1 Like

Fix male panda tail - it’s gross.
Ruins every mog.

Feral weapons transmoggable separate from cat skin! I heard it might be in SL, but might have been referring just to skin colours, pls confirm!

i wish all tails will have more customization options! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: love tails! ToT
AND of course i want tails for worgens! oh Blizz please!!! :star_struck:
i even drew a few for them )) :blush:

https://www.deviantart.com/brinna/art/worgen-modeledit-843330007

https://www.deviantart.com/brinna/art/one-more-worgen-modeledit-843331677

2 Likes

Here’s all the ideas I can think of for males (If I’ve not listed a race it’s because I’m happy with the current options):

All races

Class-specific appearances for other classes than just Demon Hunters and Death Knights e.g:

• More fel-corrupted options for Warlocks
  • More void-corrupted options for shadow priests
  • More enchanted options for Mages
  • More animalistic elements such as horns, feathers, claws etc for druids (kind of like Malfurion has)

I have two caveats though if this was done:

1. These appearances should be unlocked to make them more meaningful and stop level 1s walking around looking like powerful demi-gods
  2. The options must be carefully chosen so they don’t take away from other races, e.g, shadow-priest options shouldn’t take away too much uniqueness from void elves, or for paladin looks shouldn’t take away too much uniqueness from LF Draenei.

Draenei
More battle-worn and shamanistic styles to better suit shamans/hunters/warriors, e.g:

• Some shamanistic jewellery such as beads and crystals
  • Longer beards
  • More scars, broken horns etc
  • Horn styles being seperated from hair styles
  • Tattoos (painted, not glowing like the LF Draenei)

Gnomes

• Gnomish jewellery, such as decorative cogs, springs etc (not actually part of their body like Mechagnomes though).
  • A comicly long hair and beards that go down to knee level at least
  • A wider selection of vibrant hair colours (maybe some of the shades Night Elves have for example). Maybe multi-coloured hair too.
  • additional wacky face options
  • Afros
  • Hair like Paul from Tekken3

Goblins

• More bling
  • Whackier hairstyles
  • Gallywix-like body type options

Humans

• Long wizard beards

Mechagnomes

• Options for implants which can be covered up by armour
  • Optional jets or propellers allowing them to glide like Demon Hunters

Night Elves

• Long druidic beards
  • More feral-looking options (e.g scars, and feathers/leaves/branches/dirt in their hair)

Nightborne

• Can’t think of specifics but I’d like more options in general

Orc

• More fel-corrupted options for players who play Warlocks.
  • Beads and bones

Pandaren

• A body type option which is less fat and more stocky/muscular.
  • A few faction appearance options. E.g the Horde pandaren could get options for more battle-worn or aggressive looks whilst the Alliance pandaren could get options for a wiser look

Troll

• Facial hair
  • Beads and bones
  • Multi-coloured hair option (nothing too ridiculous, but perhaps a few streaks of another colour)

Undead

• Facial hair

• More grotesque options such as:

• exposed organs
    • eyes popped out of their socket
    • arrows, daggers, bullets etc stuck in their body
    • stitched together skin and limbs which don’t quite match (because they come from different corpses)

Void Elves

• If High Elves aren’t going to be added as seperate race, then some extra un-corrupted options of hair styles and colours
  • Tentacle’d facial hair options
  • Glowing void body marks, just like demon hunters have glowing fel marks, and LF Draenei have glowing holy marks

I’ll edit this post with more suggestions if I think of any.

3 Likes

Red eyes for Forsaken, Death Knights and Blood Elves.

Dark Rangers are a thing, San’layn are a thing (even allied with The Horde if you’ve played the war campaign on The Alliance).

Since at least Forsaken and Blood Elves are getting customization options right now… I see no rhyme nor reason why Blizzard can’t just add them in too.

3 Likes

All races:

• Body Type (Males more/less muscular, Females more/less curvy & bust size)

Draenei:

• Both: Tail length
  • Female: Posture (more like the old model)
  • Both: Red skin option

Night Elf:

• Both: Ears (ear length, one broken ear)
  • Male: More beards

Worgen:

• Actually having a tail

Orc:

• Posture

Blood Elf:

• Same as Night Elf
3 Likes

For me it’s for worgen , able to break the link between human and worgen :

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-customisation-break-the-link/145568

2 Likes

For Vulpera I want eyes and face to be separate in the customization menu.

1 Like

They should remove that awful hairline from undead males and make it more like old models

I really wish Blizzard gave us optional sub-race templates. They would clear the seemingly ‘double races’ on the main selection screen, while at the same time filling some of the empty space on the left-hand of the customization screen.

Mockup screen:
https://i.ibb.co/b5wzt92/subrace-customization-mockup.jpg

(Click link above for more info)

5 Likes

I like this

1 Like

Blood elfs. Longer hairstyles. Not ponytail ones just loose long hairstyles. Normal looking ones thanks. Would be nice if blood elfs get more earrings to the top of the ears, since with long hairstyles you cant see the ones which are at the bottom. Nightborne, also longer better hairstyles the hairstyles atm are horrible. Would like to see normal skintone as well and maybe better colored eyes. Nightborne female faces are mostly just old looking give us some younger looking ones.

1 Like

here’s my only wish.

That undead could stand straight.

That’s it. I cared more about this than blood elf blue eyes.

2 Likes

Sadly all they got were Druid options :frowning: no Highborne options

Every race needs black hair, not this dark purple stuff.

1 Like