Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Where did the fragment of Uther’s soul that escaped Frostmourne go? Will it and its Bastion counterpart be reunited?

Are there plans for a fresh TBC server?

When will we get access to Draenie and Blood Elf to start leveling in preparation for TBC?

1 Like

Flying will be account wide?

Can the bonus objectives disappear after hitting max level? They don’t even scale and offer like 1% a kill.

Can Threads of Fate give some more exp? I finished at lv59.

Can we have a portal to our covenant? Or a Hearthstone that is actually useful and not cosmetic?

Do you have any plans to implement a toggle for updated character models in classic BC for those that wish it? Since we spend so much time looking at our characters it would have been nice on the eyes and has literally no impact on those that doesn’t want to toggle it on

2 Likes

Can we please unite at least two covenants of player choice to widen our gameplay for PvE and PvP as these are sometimes very different? How are you planning to address this issue before ever implementing another conduits or more systems, and why do you want to implement more of these?

Solo que when ?

6 Likes

Solo Queue when?

1 Like

I would like to know what the reasoning behind releasing Arena Season 1 with Serpentshrine Caverns / The Eye, Arena Season 2 with The Battle for Mount Hyjal / The Black Temple, Arena Season 3 with Zul’aman and Arena Season 4 with Sunwell Plateau, is.

In my head it makes more sense to release the seasons with the corresponding tier.

When will Void Elves have natural hair colors, several different Entropic Embrace skins and ear length options? Thanks!

Why not getting a systems of Ranked Battleground Solo Queue like the systems we already use for Random Battleground ?

1 Like

Due to people figuring out the meta after release, lot of players already changed covenants, some multiple times even. Will you reset the required two week long quest chain when the new soulbinds will inevitably mess with the balance, and let players change their covenants instantly? Or now that the covenants are “working together” thanks to us, is it a possibility that we could just change between them any time we want?

Can we fly between zone ?

1 Like

Will there be cosmetics coming along side with the Chains of Domination patch

1 Like

Are there any plans for new Connected Realms? Coming from a low population realm myself, I can confidently say a lot of people would love to see new connections.

Will the Legion expac bosses/mobs in the old raids get a higher increase in damage from the player?

We have X8 damage against bosses/mobs in Legion, we were squished for damage about X20, so we’re doing less damage than we were before the squish against them specifically.

Against bosses/mobs from Hellfire Citadel in Warlords we have an increase of X122.
We had the same increase in BFA against Warlords raids, which was 2 expacs behind.
Now Legion is 2 expacs behinds too. Will we get the same or closer damage increase against Legion?

In the beta we data-mined separate shoulder transmogrify option. Is that something you are looking to implement in Shadowlands? It would give us a whole new world of customization options i think everyone would be greatfull for! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh, didn’t notice these threads until now so I’ll throw my TBC question in here even though it seems like for retail or w/e:
Will Burning Crusade Classic use the Elo rating system like it used to back then with everyone starting on 1500 rating and teams were a thing, or will it be retail’s rating system where everyone starts on 0 rating?

When will Nomi’s kitchen hit Shadowlands. That’s all I care about. Really.

Any updates on Arena Solo Queue?

This is a feature almost every person who seriously plays Arena has been asking for.

1 Like

Are Allied Races going to get new character customization in 9.1 or future Shadowlands patches?

3 Likes