Your race preference

Sup guys,

Been playing Paladin a while now, just swapped onto a fresh account so will be making a new one. I’m not gonna be playing a Blood Elf, so really its Zandalari Troll or Tauren (Horde player if you couldn’t tell!)
I have a Tauren Shaman and I love him, but I also really like the Aztec vibe from the Zandalari.

Anyways, that’s besides the point, I’m sure this gets posted alot, but what are your preferences Paladin race wise and why?

Zandalari male has the best posture of all races.
only negetiv is the feet not having shoes sometimes with mogs, but that can be worked around.

True, found that with Taurens the helmet looks really weird due to the hair coming out and having a slumped head. Also Blood Elves are too small for my liking.

I don’t in fairness mind the Troll feet, I think it makes a difference from the race just being humans. They do look very out of place with the shiny bright Paladin aesthetic though lmao

Blood elf!

Though if the racials were better, and it was possible, vulpera would be the way to go - something about the kick-double-snakes fox with a massive 2h sword kicking a-double-snakes that’s akin to when Yoda whipped out his lightsaber to fight Dooku after a childhood of wanting to see him fight!

1 Like

The answer is blingy light-infused spacegoat.

(I see things like ‘Horde player’, but not sure what people mean by it… :blush: )

Tauren, look at my totem. Warstomp is great and you’re always warm

Female draenei looks the best. Humans and belves on alts for diversity. Dwarves, trolls and tauren too ugly for me.

LF Draenei is the best for M+ because the AoE racial does about 10% overall of your dps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.