You're not Sylvanas

You’re not Sylvanas, I am not going to shame anyone or make a big deal out of things, but stop RPing as if you were Sylvanas, I See it waaay too often lately, Hunters, Blood Elfs RPing Dark Rangers, and they’re infusing themself into Shadow Magic, they’re unstoppable in spars, nice that you’re a fan of a Lore-Character, but please for the love of god…stop pretending to be her, it’s getting annoying, how come 30% of the players RPing a Dark-Ranger and 3% of them seem to know what they’re doing, do your research, TY bye…

3 Likes

Who the flipflop roleplays in classic?

And why

Hello because at the base at the same time i’ve got a nintendo nes paddle in the hands i was doing roleplaying, thanks goodness i am not that pile of trash !

Well there’s your problem. Spars generally gravitate toward unstoppable forces and immovable objects clashing until everyone around them gets fatigued.

There’s good reason not to enable the people playing custom classes and uniquely powerful creatures like dark rangers and if you then choose to proceed anyway and do battle with a being made entirely of headcanon, then I can’t really tell you how to save yourself.

Just be void elf.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.