Zandalar Tribe - A classic era RP opportunity

Hi there.

As you know, classic era is pretty dead these days. Especially for RPers.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to discover a small but active group of players on Zandalar Tribe RP-PVP server, eager to breathe life into the server and help one another progress on a realm that basically has no functioning auction house or LFG-chats.

I wanted a return to classic era RP, and first tried Hydraxian Waterlords, but that server is swarmed by hardcore players and it was unpleasant to navigate in that swarm. Zandalar, however, is totally free from this, a potentially clean slate and calm environment.

I realize it might be daunting to start anything serious on a basically dead server, but if you, like me, yearns for a return to classic roleplaying - I’d encourage you to choose Zandalar over the competition, Come, have some casual RP fun in the old world. No pressure. /join the chat channel LFRP - and I hope you will find someone there. There are no RP guilds (yet) so this will be our hub for communication.

PS
Also, if you’re worried about the PVP element - Don’t worry. There are nobody here to kill you. That might sound awful, but let me tell you, a tiny server with an active guild is actually a really fun vibe!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.