Zandalar Tribe is marked medium - locked

Regarding server info from Blizzard site, Zandalar Tribe is Medium population at the moment, still it is locked. Also it is only RPPVP server EU, now players are not able to choose RPPVP realm at all. Why is it that private servers are able to provide more accurate vanilla experience plus better communication? What are we actually paying for? Blue is too busy to communicate with customers even they have been asking update for months.

ZT is not locked, what you on about?

Try to transfer character or make new one there.

“Additionally, we have also restricted character creation and transfers to the Zandalar Tribe realm.”

At this time, the following realms are temporarily restricted from character transfers. You cannot purchase a Paid Character Transfer to:

Realm Locale Type
Ashbringer English PvP
Auberdine French Normal
Firemaw English PvP
Flamegor Russian PvP
Gehennas English PvP
Golemagg English PvP
Mograine English PvP
Sulfuron French PvP
Venoxis German PvP
Zandalar Tribe English RP-PVP

It’s PvP so you can only have one faction.

I know, I’ve just made a character there.

Yes you are absolutely right, also you cannot make new characters there if you dont have one in there already nor can you transfer there. Even inside one faction.

i just made my first character on ZT. ur claims are WRONG.

You are wrong, I had no characters on it and just made one. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I then deleted it and make one of the other faction.

I’m not going to pay all that money just to prove you wrong about paid transfers too.

My bubble is unbroken, my wow client is then perhaps broken.

Do you have 10 characters there?

Well at least 50% of my threat wasn´t BS. https ://ibb.co/sVv2dJ6

Do you have Alliance there?

I have no idea why the transfers are locked. They just are but you can make a new character for now. Maybe if one part has been removed they may do the other part.

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!

Its only locked to transfers, which is how it should be.

1 Like

Ooh what a journey ahead of you, fightning on goldshire against the robber hogger with your friends, assaulting hakkars temple and finally defeat the grand dragon onyxia. what a great roleplaying story it sounds like! i must admire and thank you the amount of effort you are willing to put on a roleplaying! also We’ve worked hard for the atmosphere we are having and also in my opinion we have kept the IRL stuff out of the world of warcraft pretty well giving space to our own community legends and famous people to form.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.