Zandalar Tribe RP-PVP Classic Era is dead

He he, we had first ZG as ZT (H) server today. Not gonna lie it was fun. We cleared 7/8. Its like starting from scratch.

I have seen some new lvl 1 faces from Gehenas and others servers - who knows, mb RP and not being connected to others servers is a pro rather than con.

Time will tell.
ZT people can join discord ( vxxAgRBc) its our guild discord, but at this point its ZT horde discord server since there is only one guild.

4 Likes

I want to copy this char to classic era but I’m just not willing to seeing how dead ZT has become.

Merge with what? All the other servers are dead too. Seriously.

1 Like

surely not as dead as zandalar tribe rp-pvp. If they’re all dead then merge it all up into one server.

Dead + dead = dead.

Quick math

1 Like

Actually dead + dead = 2 dead

Get in here and make it more lively!

There’s still a small but tight knit community on the horde side working together to keep the server alive. It’s a fun project figuring out what we can get done based on the limited resources available.

For the time being certain items and raids have been lost to server, its kind of like civilization has taken a step backwards like when the Romans left Britain. Its definitely a different kind of game but I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a close community feel

1 Like

Indeed, it seems dead :pensive:

Last time I played, was Nov 2020. I logged in yesterday after all this time and there were only 4 lvl 60’s in SW…

five 60s online at 7:30pm (prime time) on zandalar tribe eu rp-pvp, on the dominant faction of the server. Unplayable, need a merge or free transfer.

Sounds like the alliance aren’t the dominant faction on the server anymore then …

But I agree with the merge or transfer part.

Look at us…
Look at us…
we are the captains now!

We did our first raid the other day. It was a scuffed run making the best of who we had, but I can honestly say it was the most fun raid I’ve had in a very long time. theres something about the comradery of everyone there being happy that we can kill anything that was awesome.

top notch banter on disc such as:
“Yeah I’m late… whatya gonna do, replace me?”
“Guys… we are the best raiding guild on the server”
“You want to reserve the tiger mount? So you can show it off to no one in Orgrimmar”

Seriously though, if you have a character, come join the fun. There is 0 scarcity so we pretty much have communism so the grind is over :smiley:

Jooooin us where the cool kids are!

8 Likes

Shrock: “But i dont want to play resto shaman, i wanna play enhancement”
RL: “Its not your shaman, its peoples shaman. Remember owning private property is like theft comrade”

BIS!

1 Like

Me was also in their first raid after the exodus, it was as they say, and quite awesome indeed.
Now I want more, had a warm feeling of belonging, family like. Zandalar tribe is staying true to its name. Keep on keeping on ya’all, cheers.

1 Like

Since I’m already here, did that authenticating thingy to be able to post i will express my opinion to the OP,
here goes notin’;

Yes, it is a quiet atm on ZT, other two PVP merged groups, cluster as they call it, have a bit more activity, not much but also they have this server names to their character and that alone is a big turn off for me.

So no I don’t want to be connected to that, if they find some other solution like transfers or something it could work for you, but what we have here on ZT is unique and special.

Vanilla like server that I hope Blizz and players will recognize and keep it for what it is. Also, I believe that is our biggest pull factor for others that not only think but also know they do.

Over and out

3 Likes

its your server now, best of luck

Zalander Tribe has no layering or cross realm *. TBH I think everyone from the other servers should transfer here for the authentic classic experience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hakkar is down!
Ony next? - thou need to get some people attuned first.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.