Zandalari New hair colors!

On the 10.5 ptr, they have found new customisation for zandalari hairs. Perhaps we will get more? i do hope so!

What do y’all think?

14 Likes

and beards too! and make the same amount of hairstyles from the Darkspears

4 Likes

i hope we get some customisation.
i’m hopefull blizzard will update the Allied races customisations like they did with Nightbornes, Highmountain Taurens and Lightforged Draeneis.

Zandalari and Kul tirans would be needing alot of hair styles/colors and even more!.
(I’m kinda hoping for Loa jewelry :eyes: )

2 Likes

So we will get new customizations for 6 allied races beside the fox race?

I hope something for Kul Tirans as well! :anchor:

3 Likes

I’ve always been happy with the red they’ve had since the start since it’s close enough to the good (Warcraft 2/Amani) trolls. But more options is a good thing, and those look nice.

1 Like

They look very nice. I love them

Now here is what I hope for the rest of the allied races

Dark Iron:

A Hot pink hair would look amazing with the fire hair.

Vulpera:

Blue skin/fur. There are blue foxes In Azeroth so it wouldn’t be too weird. Plus it’s a fantasy game anyway.

2 Likes

These look amazing! Makes me only excited for more… I so hope that there will be more :sob: :heart:

1 Like

They aren’t bad, i have 1 but i kinda leave him there. I Can’t make him menacing enought. I would like Scars options for them ngl

Scars are something that I’d appreciate for everyone. Even more so when it comes to races who have the blind eye option. Another cool thing would imo be if we could pick the eye color separately, thus there would be the option of custom heterochromia, or choosing a blind eye plus the color of the other one.

2 Likes

we have that with dracthyr, so why not on all other races!

1 Like

Exactly! Though while with them we have 4 blind eye options, why not simply make it so that we can choose the eye colors (including blind option), thus allowing eyes of two colors? Worgen for instance have this option, but only one specific one where you cannot choose which eye has which color. I think this can be improved, and probably quite easily so.

1 Like

Yay! Finally more customization for us. I wasn’t hoping for it any time soon despite it being brought up fairly often.

1 Like

Cool for zandalari players!
I don’t really care. It does make me hope that we’ll see more customization options for other races too; and THAT I care about.

1 Like

finally! i was getting tired of this look.

1 Like

we got only hair options for now, but i do hope they bring more customisations :smile:

1 Like

I am very happy that we are getting some new options (I really like the red color), but some more customizations wouldn’t hurt… like some jewelry (necklaces or earrings), some new hairstyles or tattoo options, like the ones the Zandalari were supposed to get at the very beginning in the BfA alpha (those blue tattoos like the ones the IoT had) and some eye color, as it shouldn’t bee hard to implement, for example yellow, which we have already seen in the Zandalari in MoP.

3 Likes

They are available in PTR already :smirk:

1 Like

Red hair color will be awesome for my Zandalari troll wannabe Forest troll. Hope they get more “green” skin and more eye options and more tomahawk hairstyles. Maybe war face paints like the regular trolls is to much to ask but if we get the other stuff.

Well those spots on the Zandalari shoulder are close enough to be moss and they have back straight like the trolls from Warcraft 2. We close enogh to say “New troll here”.

I hope the Kultirans get some barbaric customizations and Rexxar body or just the chest part, as rexxar was remodel of a male Kultiran.

4 Likes

There can never be too much customization, keep it coming!

5 Likes