Zandalari Tribe RPPVP server accidentally deleted

Someone accidentally deleted the RPPVP server for WotLK classic and now my characters are stuck on a trash PVE server basicly making the game unplayable.

I tried making a ticket but the send button remains greyed out despite some attempts made to make it work (it’s haaarrrd). Figured I should try my troubleshooting luck here.

2 Likes

They did this on purpose. People are still mad…

3 Likes

I understand the complaint, RPPVP should be the default kind of RP server

I’ve always played the RPPVP server as I genuinely believe it provides the best experience for me. The Ravenholdt RPPVP server shortly before TBC was launched. I join or run an RPPVP guild specificly aswel. I’ve sinned every now and then by playing on the most active PVP server around for the killing spree but RPPVP is where my roots and heart lie.

Kinda sucks that I paid the sub only to find the characters I invested in on a low population PVE server. Stating ‘PVE servers are unplayable’ might sound a bit silly but for me it’s a reason not to play the game.

Even tough I’d love to start grinding up for Ulduar right now.

2 Likes

LOL same, I am now stuck on a RP server with 10 active players, and only free transfer I got, is to lakeshire GERMAN pve server BTW, GERMAN! not English, my punishment for not playing when they gave free transfer elsewhere, but srsly…German server is the only option? who is the person at blizzard making these decisions lol

1 Like

ACCCTTTTIIIIVVIIIIISIIIOOOONNN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The same who deceded that free transfer from SoM was only to Era servers Pyrewood and Firemaw.
The same who decided to make ONE fresh PvP server for Wrath launch. And later open the transfer from this one to the grudginly granted second PvP server.
The same who decided to open up free transfer from the RP servers in February 2022.
The same who decided that cloning to Era (or TBCC) shoul cost money.

The one who wants to prove that we think we do, but actually we do not.

2 Likes

I’m for the removal of all RP servers. RP servers have some of the most degenerate sex deprived virgins on them and it blows my mind Blizzard is just letting it happen.

2 Likes

What is your problem with

?

3 Likes

I can’t describe what is wrong with them without getting banned. Go to goldshire on an RP server.

Haven’t seen any e-rp in Goldshire on Classic on my rp realm. :wink:

3 Likes

Visiting the woods around Goldshire is not mandatory on a RP server, wheras on a normal server you can’t visit any capital without getting screamed at by strange offers, scammed at the AH, getting [Dirge] in chat and buggered by jumping maniacs called Istabzu or Princejohn or naughty body parts in non-English languages.
So each to his own. If you don’t like it, don’t use it.

1 Like

Because Bizzard decided everyone speaks english but is only to lazy to do and so forced people to be on an english server despite Celebras being bigger then put all remaining players from the closed servers on english realms. On Morgraine there where put all the people from closed PvP Servers except Zandalar Tribe, because Zandalar Tribe is MAINLY RP and so get together with the German Celebras on HWL, but as Morgraine players complained just like you they closed them. The bigger joke is the returning players from the other nationalities complained how the are forced to play on a non native server so they opened transfers to all languanges EXCEPT Morgraine where the players are stuck on.
So the reason why there is a free transfer to a german realm is because Blizzard is stupid and now allows returners to go to a realm with their language.

2 Likes

I transferred by Lock from SoM to Mirage Raceway - as that was the server of my Sub when I created the toon - it was completed in about 2 mins

Its seems unfair of Blizz not to allow the pretty low SoM population to transfer anywhere to avoid character deleted - but I was perfectly happy to put that toon into the stable of character I have already

1 Like

Strange, I still have only Firemaw or Pyrewood Village as options - you do realize I an talking about the Era servers?
You can transfer to almost all Wrath Classic servers, but only to those two in Era. Sad story, as I want to jion the HC community at HW Era with my SoM characters. Now they’ll just stay and be deleted with the servers eventually.

I just transfered it to the Wrath Server, I never felt SoM lived up to expectation - the population was limited and the community had swarmed to TBC

If a new SoM launches I will play through it - in the hop that it picks up more players - but it was pretty stale.

The issue with locked / full servers is of the players making - not Blizz - the solution is just to have 1 server for each activity - PvP, PvE, RP - per language zone - it is doable - there does not have to be a limit on server population

Ahh, yes in Wrath you can go almost anywhere, it’s only Era being slighted.

I agree that SoM was a failure in so many ways. I will never go to any more Seasonal. if I can’t sure of free transfer everywhere when it has ended. I won’t lose any more characters to Blizz’s stupidity / greed.

The issuse with servers are Blizz AND player made. If Blizz had made enough servers at launch., locking any too full servers as they became too full - refrained from opening free transfer off low and medium pop servers, and not made stupid transfer loopholes … it would have been better. Players just used the loopholes and opportunities given to them.
And only 1 of each server would scare me off, as I hate full servers. I transferred with my guild off HW Wrath when free transfer was an offer, and I paid to go back in order to play. So no thanks.

Keeping players locked on server they dont want to be is better solution? Free transfers or not, if players are happy, they wouldnt take free transfer anyway

Wrong info.
Cloning of same character to both Era and tbc costed money, not Era or tbc.

No, but opening those free transfer started a “last minute panic”. Almost noone spoke of moving before the FCT opened. And paid transfer was always a possibility.

Cloning the character to Era - if you choose TBCC - cost money. Cloning the character to Era - if you choose TBCC - cost money. No cloning was free.

2 Likes

And thank Elune for that, it spared me and another 2000 alliance chars on ZT watching it slowly spiral into unplayability. Horde was already effectively gone by then, and Alli was diminishing by the week. You could only recruit people when a guild fell apart basically. It was one good decision among many bad ones that year.