Zandalari Troll Druid Forms

I have some questions regarding the zandalari druid forms for the trolls. How do you get them, im new to druid so im not too conscious about the forms. And are they even available yet?

EDIT: For anyone wanting a guide. Its in the bottom of the post. For now

Zandalari Druid forms are only available to the allied race of Zandalari Trolls who, at the moment, are only available to play on the test realms.

3 Likes

Thank you. It feels like the druid forms are not really changeable at all. Is that a correct statement?

How do you mean?

You can still get a lot of the artifact appearances from the class hall in legion :slight_smile:

Just not the mage tower ones if i understand it correctly.

2 Likes

Druid forms are dictated by your race.

In Legion you can get your Artifact weapon and that has various skins you can unlock. The only one that is no longer available is the Mage Tower appearance. If you have the base appearance from the mage tower then you can farm the recolours.

2 Likes

Each race has it’s own set of druid forms. Some of them change color depending on your character’s hair color or skin color in case of Tauren. On top of that there are also some forms that can be chagned via toys, artifacts/transmog or glyhps. Very soon I’m gonna finish a complete guide to druid forms and how to customize them on wowhead.

Post it here when you are done, i’m leveling my highmountain druid so i’m gonna need all the help i can get when i get there lol.

You can get a lot of artifact weapon druid skin for your cat and bear. Also you can change your flight and swim forms with glyphs

The Legion Mythic +15 tints are also no longer obtainable. The base animal form for it should still be obtainable using this quest chain: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10459/improving-on-history

I am busy attempting this quest chain myself x.x

Edit: I was wrong! See the replies :smiley:

As far as i recall the only skins you can not get is the Mage tower one because blizzard said (although i cant find it atm) that doing a 15+ in legion will still count .

found it :smiley:

As testing continues in the Battle for Azeroth Beta, and we specifically consider the transition from Legion to BFA, we’ve decided to make the existing Keystone Master achievement permanent. There will not be a new achievement for completing a Mythic 15 or higher dungeon in the new expansion.

The artifact appearance associated with Keystone Master will still be available in Battle For Azeroth. Players can earn the achievement in Legion through August 13, or players can complete a Mythic 15 BFA dungeon at level 120, once Mythic Keystone difficulty opens a few weeks after the launch of Battle For Azeroth.

This means that the only artifact appearance that will become unobtainable with Battle For Azeroth is the Mage Tower base appearance.

As always, thank you for your feedback!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they changed their mind with the +15 achie because it carried on in BfA :wink:

And I see Celadina beat me to the link. Nice one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, im main balance troll so if i would xmog my current weapon to the artifact for balance, it will change my appearance? But how do i get the different versions/ recolors of the weapon?

Balance is only for the weapon tho i’m assuming.

Here are the other stuff for bear/cat form.

So how do i get the different recolors of the weapon? Never got the hang of that.

If you check the page it says above them all what you need to do to unlock it :smiley:

For example the first one “Scythe of Elune: Default, Recover one Pillar of Creation, Recover Light’s Charge and bring it to Order Hall, Complete First Major Order Campaign”

Then if you continue you get " Lunarcall: Complete the questline Balance of Power ( Improving on History), Defeat 8 Broken Isles world bosses ( Unleashed Monstrosities), Complete a Mythic+ Dungeon with a Level 15 Keystone ( Keystone Master), All Legion Dungeon achievements (Glory of the Legion Hero)"

This guide might help you

1 Like

Balance of power is such a pain in the butt lol :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I was under that impression because they sent a tweet to that effect during development. I guess they redacted that at some point.

Which is good news for me! My goal is to reach 15+ in my progress :smiley:

2 Likes

Here it is. It took wowhead like 5 days to approve it. It covers everything about cosmetics of druid forms.

1 Like