Zandalari troll professios

Hello,
So pretty much what title says. Whats best profession for zandalari troll - lore wise. Im thinking maybe leatherworking? anything else?

every profession works - maybe except engineering, but then again Zandalari do create golems and and various devices like lifts and traps in their structures.

Alchemy- various concotions and potions.
LW- because they groom their beasts and use some for materials
blacksmithing - because they’re military oriented too and they do wear various plate and gold ornaments
enchanting - Zandalari has a long tradition of enchanting, they even have Loa that granted them enchants more powerful than elven
Jewelcrafting- zandalari loves riches, gold and various jewels. They’re decorating city with them.
Tailoring - to wear fancy ornamented clothes.

edit:
and as Aethil said - Inscription, because the are caste os scholars and have their own historians too.

There is no wrong pick. So the true question is - who would be your character?

1 Like

Im kind of doubtful that they wear Gold in total as armour…

Im sure even Zandalari know how weak Gold is. As an option for armour that is.

I said they wear plate and gold ornaments, not that they wear armor made entierly of gold.
You still need some blacksmithing / smelting abilities to craft even amulets. and they cover plate with gold ornaments too.

1 Like

Oh. OHHH.

My bad. Didn 't see that bit.

1 Like

i’d add inscription to that list. Zandalari are a scholarly society, they document and write down history so inscription fits very well in my oppinion.

1 Like

I feel like any profession can work,as long as they make sense for your Zandalari Troll’s caste

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.