Zaralek Cavern cave entrance bug

I’m having issues with the Zaralek Cavern cave entrances. When flying inside the zone,
at a certain spot the game screen freezes and cannot do anything until I restart the game. Has to be some kind game bug, because only happens right there, almost every time and it’s really annoying!

I wounder if this is related to the bug i get when dragon flying into the caverns. I can get a couple seconds freeze, or lag spike just near where you come into the caverns after going throgh the tunnel and a big message in red text appears on my screen for a second.

I don’t get to read the whole message as it’s quite lengthy and quickly vanishes, but something along the lines of not having permission to access that content and some violation. (it’s not a UI error or pop up).

Doesn’t happen everytime, probally about 1 in every 5 times i enter. But have noticed it’s more prevailant when the server has lag. Also doesn’t seem to happen if your on a flight path.

Yep, I’ve noticed the same error message what you’ve mentioned, I mostly get it when I fly with high speed into Zaralek at around the last left turn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.