Zekhan's knowledge about the word "erosion"

It is what I hope too, admittedly.

Same with the Steamwheedle Cartel joining the Horde (again) and Dalaran (re-, re-, rejoining the Alliance again too!).

Just to leave again.

1 Like

Shhhh… let an Alliance fan and gnome dream.

I’ll send a special goblin warlock your way to destroy your dreams.

1 Like

That’s just hurtful man :frowning:

1 Like

That sounds like Jess to me.

1 Like

Goblins have started deforestating the jungle to plan soyabeans. There is a group there from Cenarion circle advocating that it will couse erosion and depletion of the ecosystem.

The Alliance (or better, Kul Tiras) did the same in Durotar too…if you notice, in WC3 Thunder Ridge is quite full of trees and plants that it can be considered a forest, actually. Then in Vanilla WoW the trees were all gone and it was just an eroded canyon.

Pretty sure Daelin Proudmoore deforested it on purpose. It’s also possible that this is one of the reasons the Orcs think they are in the right attacking the Night Elves and cutting their trees in Ashenvale…

I meant the Amani could be taught to write and speak in Elvish (Thalassian) or Orcish by the Blood Elves, not in their native language, if they were friendly to Blood Elves and Horde…just like Zekhan, I think? But what did Lor’themar teach him, exactly?

Learning a different language is always useful.
Zul’jin and other Fores Trolls could speak to Orcs and High / Blood Elves. Most of the time we don’t know what languages were used though.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit underwhelming but in lore I think all races are able to speak Common (the language of the Humans). More or less. Otherwise they wouldn’t be able to understand each others in diplomacy with the ambassadors, for example.

Surely certainly Horde races like Forsaken and Blood Elves know Common, so they could teach it to the Orcs and other Horde races too.

Or the Orcs and Trolls are able to speak Broken Common (an underdeveloped version of Common like a dialect, but that the Humans could still understand)

1 Like

I found where the “Lor’themar teached Zekhan Thalassian” comes from.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401408743511818241/919325200988905522/oh.JPG

It’s from a tweet from Copeland’s wife and not actually from the book. The language wasn’t mentioned. Orcish could even have made sense as their diplomatic language. There seems to be something strange going on with the Kalimdor book, looking at a thread in the U.S. forums.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.