Zekvir Delv is too easy

That Zekvir delv was simply too easy, what a super anti climax.

171 mill hp… pffft

:confused:

1 Like

Yeah, I agree to be honest. After killing ourselves for the achievement, it only took us 3 pull to kill him.

He defo needs massively buffed, maybe double the health and 3 times the damage? We had no issue at all with him.

He ganked me in fungal folly :joy:
scared the shiz out of me

So he’s like the butcher from Diablo
can randomly gank you in delves
dropped a radiant echo and a 4/4 curio !

3 Likes

lol, Nah this is the 13th Delve in city of threads.

Although, upon further Reflection and chatting with guild mates HP etc dont seem to add up.

So a Prot Pally solo, HP is 90 Mill
Prot Pally with Arms Warr his HP is 103 Mill

VDH Solo, HP is 81 Mill
VDH, Warlock and Pres Evoker HP is 171 Mill … o.O

Also the sheer amount of interupts needed depending on IF there is enough burst to kill the cocoon or not lest you get stunned and at that point its game over.

When I tried to enter it was only tier 7+8 available, I’m currently going through another to go up the ranks but is that a bug or does it only open at tier 7?

If they buff it, can they take away your credit for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i’m aware of the 13th delve
but i wasn’t aware that there’s a chance he might pop into your regular delves similar to the butcher in diablo
because this happened to me today

1 Like

I haven’t done it myself yet but it really seems wrong that people are able to clear it day 1 when the recommend ilvl is something like 620+.
I hope they give him some massive buffs so there is some challenge to look forward to later in the season

1 Like

Same! It was quite amusing.

1 Like

Yeah, he appeared in a t5 delve that I was doing. I was wondering what the hell was going on haha. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

ok so i finally paid him a visit earlier today
and yea his ‘?’ difficulty was quite straightforward
2 shotted him solo

his ‘??’ difficulty is interesting
he gets more abilities and has a new phase at 50% which i cannot understand yet
best attempt ~30%

10 more ilvls and extra encounter knowledge and i shall earn myself that feat of strength !