Zekvir Tank DPS?

I do 500K DPS as a tank and its not enough to break the eggs. bran is mostly usless since the “fixes”. How in hell do you kill it now? and then there is even a ?? you have to solo for reward. Is ist just wait until you have 630 item level and face roll and pray for good rng on ?? or what.

check the other thread about zekvir. there are many good tips.

what he said but also… zeki is just a cherry on top. dont worry if you cant do it.

tied to a meta achievement for a mount so yeah… I can solo him down to 70% after that mobs spawn pet dies and one shot :stuck_out_tongue:

my problem is the eggs have same health for all 3 tank/heal/dps. how can a heal deal 6mio damage and with my 500k in 10sec not possible.

That’s what I noticed too, no healthpool difference between my BM hunter (low ilvl so I have to get some more gear on him) and my Prot pala
I get people saying that its designed for DPS, but thats not how delves are advertised
Delves are advertised as a for everyone thing and Zekvir is a delve so

1 Like

This is my main problem with this activity. its clearly false advertisement.

true. there should be a tank version (like for ppl like me). let him hit eeeeven harder, like brutal hard and make the egg easy to crack.
right now i take is damage with a smile but than i burst at the egg and bring it down to … 80%?

Would have worked fine for all roles when Brann did dps, but now he’s really low.

1 Like

yes he is so usless why is he even in the game anymore. Feels like nerfed choreghast in shadowlands. was fun in the beta but got nerfed pretty quickly. same for bran.

I managed to kill him in tank spec only after i switched bran to dps. Even then it requires some rng for him to shoot what he needs to and to avoid dying. But i got him down in approximately 2-3 tries iirc after bran dps change. Ilvl was about 600, maybe a little less, bran i think was about 20. Only had dps talents on bran as well. Hope this helps.

hahah same with me. i have him on dps. tried it, he always shot what he wasnt supposed to shot so i gave up. i dont want to rely on his mood.

a good change would be attack what i attack but maybe a mythic raider needs to abuse something first until it gets fixed ^^

1 Like

Only thing that is outside rng that i could personally advise is to try and use brans power that sometimes gives u crit% as that actually helps sometimes. Other than that its just basically rng with the eggs.
Also even in the run in which i killed him, spiders managed to spawn from eggs. What i did was to use interupts/cc on spiders and burn them down if thats the case, entirely ignoring the boss mechanics except the frontal and fear.

1 Like

Feign death despawns active spiders. DPS boss til he spawns egg, trap the egg location, spider spawns, gets trapped, feign death, add despawns, repeat.

Also don’t try to tank zekvir with pets, he hits them much harder than he hits you. Run healer brann and let zekvir melee you.

Hunters have been able to do the hard mode version at ilvls as low as 608 this way. There’s a YouTube video of someone doing it at 611.

1 Like

Might try that. or look for videos before they patch it lol.

ff’s lol bran was cc I FD and he despawns 4% left :frowning: lol

so this is just RNG not skill lol had him 3% 1% and in between… Brann disarms my traps or they despawn randomly , just wont heal lol

If they want a darksouls like boss they need to take away the rng…

Got it… but yeah RNG if no dispell or wrong time its over, the spike trails also don’t go where the lines are I was outside and still OHK.

The regular version of the fight is quite easy, you can also just leave the mob trapped until you revive brann by clicking on him if need be then feign death.

pretty sure hunter can remove the debuff with disengage.

Bran is 43 lol he never died :stuck_out_tongue: just feared and despawned the boss.

Had to save disengage for the purple and if wrong side of spike trail.

Did enjoy it 2bh same as a dark souls boss lol should have been 1 hit rage for 20mins and get him lol.

They need to make Brann smarter for that fight or give us more control over him as he was shooting the spiders to get agro even as a healer. Little buttons like focus on or passive same as our pets I guess.

If you stand nearer the boss you can run out of both of these.

Ah ye that can happen right at the start before the door closes, I usually pulled him from the side.

It did. It was reasonably tough but you could beat Zekvir?? with a tank that way. Though it’s frustrating because you have to make Brann target the egg and it doesn’t always happen. I just hope they make it change between roles