Zereth Mortis Flying Available This Week

Finally, the beta will be over.

1 Like

I love unlocking flying for the 50th time. Fantastic content x

1 Like

TBC Flying was also locked behind a questgate, a daily questgate, AND a reputation gate. But don’t tell Moontear that, they obviously knew that and just didn’t care to remember because it would shatter their argument that flying was pretty much insta available in TBC and WotLK…

Or Moontear has no sodding clue what they are talking about.

Any on your achievement list, once killed they will be written in green.

Would also help if they weren’t bugged… Galdassian cache Blizzard? Yeah… The one that is up right now as a daily… Yeah.

said this before, said it again. Pathfinder should be the ONLY requisite for flying.
Complete the storyline in each zone/s.
Uncover the maps of each zone/s.
Find a handful of treasures.
Boom. Now you can fly to your heart’s content and blast through the game in no time and get everything done quick as possible, which is the reason at least 80% of the playerbase want flying unlocked from day one of a new expansion.

Its called PATHfinder.
Not TIMEGATEfinder.

You keep telling everyone you have played since vanilla yet you seem unaware that timegating has been a thing in WoW since WoW’s launch. Are you sure you played from day one? You’ve been getting the enjoyment ruined for you for over 15 years?

And you’re STILL here? I think you need to seek help.

Disney confirmed Dumbo and Alladin crossover inspired live action remake, except with a dog…

squints looking into sky What is that… OMG IT’S A BLIZZARD BLUE! SHOOT IT DOWN!!!

Me neither, my cat will once again soar the skies with it’s demonic unblinking eyes

No you just don’t know the definition of timegating and picked up on the reddit meme.

Do you remember vanilla raid schedules? I’m sure you do, you were there from day one. They were all split. Into different timeslots.

Or to use the WoW vernacular.

Timegated.

12 year timegate!!??!!

Oh no. Poor Deja. Luckily for him I’m actually a fully trained psychotherapist and will gladly offer my services to him for a small fee to help him get over the shock of being blacklisted by a random bloke on a videogame forum.

My fee is ÂŁ12,000 an hour.

Oh yeah Athena, that’s also one of my jobs you can pick from the list.

By which you mean the following.
alarm clock Alagondar jumps out of bed and throws on his slippers. (Note how I only said slippers)
“KIDS!! GET UP! BREAKFAST IS READY! THEN GET DRESSED FOR SCHOOL! IN FACT YOU KNOW WHAT GET DRESSED AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!”
bowls of Weetabix get thrown at bedroom doors, leaving a milky wheaty mush running down as the dog cleans the bowls rattling on the floor
“CMON CMON HURRY UP!! ARE YOU READY YET!”
muffled voice from under bedsheets.
“Darling…” (for it’s Mrs Alagondar) “It’s only 7 am…”
“I KNOW THAT BUT I HAVE THINGS TO DO TODAY!”
“What things, you are off today. Or are you planning on FINALLY fixing the toilet?”
“Hell no! Flying unlocks today!”
Mrs Alagondar sighs and retreats into bed deeper “Oh dear god…”
“Dad!! Why is there Weetabix on my door and why is it only 7 oc… DAD DON’T GRAB MY ARM! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!”
“GERROUT! GET TO SCHOOL! GO ON BEAT IT!”
shoves kids out the door and slams the door shut
“Right!!” cracks knuckles and boots up pc “Here we go!!!”

Heresy!

Actually I completely agree with you and would gladly like to see flying being as dangerous as ground mounting. Try to charge through a pack of enemies, don’t feel aggrieved if they try to stop you.

Fly through a whole herd of angry blackened bird men, you can flap there and they don’t even deign to give you a disapproving snort.

Now what I would LOVE to see, is Blizzard implementing a system where if you did fly deliberately into enemies, they react accordingly.

Oh the joy I would get from seeing players hurtling to their doom furiously yelling “WHY BLIZZARD WHYYYYYyyyyyyy…” splat

Everyone else be like

Back of the queue…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lies.

More lies.

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! OMG IT’S A BLIZZARD BLUE! SHOOT IT DOWN!!!

1 Like

It’s almost, almost, like our friend Brigante (RiP);has returned.

2 Likes

Thing is though, you will have u locked flying just by playing the game! There’s nothing special needed to get flying.

I don’t recall the quest gate tbh, just remember hitting 70 and going to hellfire peninsula to pay for flying

Unless it’s changed I had to go through a short quest chain in Shadowmoon Valley by first talking to the ethereal dragon flying around, killing the orc who wanders around on a netherdrake, unlocking dailies with the same orcs and then rep building, although I may be confused and that was just to unlock the netherwing drakes but I’m fairly sure I first had to do all that shmazzle on at least one character before it was unlockable with the trainers in either one of the main bases in hellfire.

Tbf it’s been at least ten years…

IIRC you also had to unlock flying in WotLK and then you could buy and send tomes to your alts to let them fly before it was changed to account bound.

That’s for the Netherwing drake quest I think. You had to have the top level flying then talk to the orc to allow you to get to Netherwing Ledge! Then you had a full month of quests and rep to finally get the mount.

Oh look, more time gating lol.

Edit…in Wotlk, you had to get to levell 77 before you could buy the tomes.

What you are saying is questchaing for netherwing faction reputation
and that was a GRIND and that was another example of timegating in wow
but if you wanted to fly you only needed gold i think
Wotlk was too just gold cata same and MOP same
but to aquire your first flying in mop i remember specifically doing QUest to open gates to valley so you can buy pandaria flying
so another little timegate cause that quest was open in 88

Was hoping we’d just get it. Didn’t go to the zone yet, nor did I go to Korthia :rofl: Your recent content has been horrible, just saying.

Nice summary, but i feel i have to point out a few discrepancies…

They get up at 7.30am
Mrs A is away till tomorrow
Its the kitchen sink drainpipe that needs fixing back up (bathroom sealant will do it until council fix it properly next week)
How the hell did you know it was my day off tomorrow???

That was just for the Nether Drake mounts. You could buy wyvern or gryphon mounts upon reaching 70. :smiley:

The irony… when you trying so hard and you fail.

BREATH ASSURE.

you only needed 5k gold. for fast flying 280%, ashes and gladiator drakes were 310% , paladin aura +20% or under 1k for 150% flying. no gating.

Eh?

Yeah I got confused.

shrugs If it helps you sleep better tonight…

Also. That’s not what irony means but…

I can also admit when I’m wrong and not go into a strop about it so…

So what does BREATH ASSURE mean?

I’m guessing you should maybe take your own advice? I’m not the one throwing their toys out the pram and threatening to blacklist people because they dared to disagree.

1 Like

The Soul Knows.

Only 5k gold?

This shows you are either totally deluded, or you actually didn’t play at the time! 5k gold was a hell of a task to obtain!

Yep proves you weren’t there!

This thread became weird quickly.