Owerwatch 2 Matchmaking

Hi Blizzard!

I would like to speak properly about the ranking that you add when you developed overwatch.
I would like to speak about my experience, look, I got a 16-2 streak this time… I climb from bronze 1 to silver 3 with this streak, even if I made 5-1, 5-1, 5-0…
In my oppinion this puts out the motivation to play ranked games… because when I lose one match or two, or even making a 5-0 streak… i just got ranked one rank…
I would rather prefer that you recover the previous ranking system, with the ELO going up and dow for each win or lose…
It doesn´t make sense to me this situation, it is just doing that people doesn´t take competitive any more…
I saw quite a lot of content creator that have the same opinion like ML7, Eskay, Jay3, Flats, Arrge, Kenzo, and so on…
Quite a lot of them don´t speak really good things about this new ranking style…
Please, open the debate and start to listen to your community.
We know matchmaking could be difficult to fix, okey, we accept that, because is impposible to don´t have a leaver at least once in a while…
But about ranking you could easily solve it coming back to the previous one before that existed in overwatch one.
I feel this disrespectfull…
RESPECT YOUR COMMUNITY, LISTEN TO THEM AND STOP CAPITALIZING ALL YOUR SKINS… THAT YOU DO REALLY GOOD.
Greetings.

Este es el foro español para la aplicación Battle.net. Si deseas escribir acerca de Overwatch 2, por favor usa el foro indicado para el juego:

If you wish to use the English Overwatch 2 forums: