People leaving games early

Hey Blizzard. This has been an issue since day one and nothing has been done about it. If someone leaves a competitive game/gets disconnected, the whole team gets an unjustified loss for free. Solutions would be so easy to implement yet nothing has been done in 2 years exept penalize people who leave and kicking people afk after 30s (what’s the point? having an afk teammate or no one litteraly changes nothing). here is a list of solutions that would take 5min to implement:
-not loosing SR when this happen. I know blizzard won’t do this because someone could “take one for the team” but the player leaving is already penalized and it would be better than nothing.
-having the slot open to solo Q players and they would’nt loose SR in case of loss, but the original team would. It would still be a bit unfair and people would complain they can’t join back but they left in the first place so it would be justified.
-have a Bot replace the player. This would obviously succ as Bots arn’t really good but it would solve the problem of not being able to join back on a game you left, while making it just a tad less unfair for the rest of the team. I personaly think this would succ but then again, it would be better than nothing.

please feel free to reply if you have better ideas and share this if, like me, you are tired of loosing games because of people leaving after 5min. It would be so easy for blizzard to fix this so I really hope this gets shared enough to get their attention.
I love overwatch, but if this doesn’t get fixed your playerbase is just gonna continue dropping.
Sincerly, a fan since day 1.

Baguette. Omelette du fromage.

2 mentions « J’aime »

Didn’t hear the news ? Blizzard’s lab just came out with a new tech, they achieved a miracle, they now can create some tiny leprechons that will be sent to every overwatch players.
Their duty will be to check people’s behaviour and wether they leave or not your games. They will send reports to Blizzard so they can check if that’s an accidental disconnection or not.

Tests will be performed early September, and the system will be available for everyone in November.

2 mentions « J’aime »