Appena vinco un trofeo su Xbox Crash il gioco

Basta che vinco un trofeo nel bel mezzo della partita il gioco Crash a

1 "Mi piace"

My beloved friends, do not forget that
December 1, 2022 is coming soon, which means that the opening of the ski season is coming all over the world in all countries of the world and in the USA and in the EU and in Russia and in Canada and on the mountain slopes of China and there may be snow in northern India. Friends, it’s an incredible feeling of the first snow in the mountains when you stand on top of the mountain.
THE MOST UNFORGETTABLE FEELING IN THE WORLD THAT you can experience in this world is 18 or 20 years old. When you’re standing on top of a mountain. You are healthy, strong, in good physical shape, the bright sun illuminates your path, and the white snow becomes your event horizon.
Anyone who has been to the mountains knows this incredible feeling and it will stay with you for the rest of your life. Ancient mountains that are millions of years old, mountains that appeared before the appearance of people and huge stones and boulders that weigh 100 tons. In all of this, there is some kind of inhuman force or perhaps energy.
The most interesting thing is that even after 5 or 10 years you want to go back and climb the peak of the mountain. In life, this happens for every person and is articulated in some empirical moments of the worldview. It’s hard to find words here, because it still remains a mystery to me.
I have thought about this often before and wanted to understand this very magical property of mountains and dry stones.
I used to think it was connected with a sense of happiness and harmony. When you are at the peak of the mountain and on the rise of your mood and harmony, you are standing with your beloved woman. You are both happy and the threads of your lives are intertwined into a single whole. Love permeates your hearts, and physical intimacy gives an imaginary sense of Freedom, but perhaps this is just my delusion.
In this fantasy of feelings, events and love, you are more likely to confuse than understand some true and primordial meaning, which may be laid down in the simplest sense., but what do we get in the end?

When you truly love and you are 22 years old, and your beloved is 23 years old and you both stand on the peak of the mountain, it all remains in your hearts for life and not only the peak of the mountain and the ancient stone. Happiness. Love. The birth of a daughter. Wild NORTH WIND. which concerns you. All this is a big mystery of life.

Friends, I have smeared and it turned out to be some kind of lyrical digression. GO IN FOR SPORTS, BE ACTIVE AND ALWAYS BE PRINCIPLED IN YOUR CHOICE. Always remember that Blizzard and all this useless garbage game content and especially mediocre garbage like diablo immortal, which can only be washed off in the toilet and forgotten. World Warcraft shove Blizzard into a thick saddle and press the “Flush in the toilet” button.

I’M A FREE MAN AND I’LL F.U.C.K YOU ALL!