Diablo 4, My personal point of view

Diablo 4 : No Eternal Realm, No Diablo 4 anymore. There is no reason to restart doing the same things every 3 months.

• Reach lvl 100 is useless because there is nothing to do in the end game,
  • the drop rate of uber is terribly bad,
  • killing mob is not fun anymore, it require to much time to do everything,
  • why should I waste my time to do the same things every 3 months in order to reach the end-game? This end game brings nothing to players, in my opinion, it’s frustrating.
  • I would start to build one or two characters, and follow them until lvl 100 and enjoy play them in a well balanced end game in both realms, ETERNAL REALM and seasonal one, but I hate to restart everything from 0 and doing the same things every Season, is useless and so so boring. I think players should be able to CHOOSE if play in the Eternal realm or in the Seasonal, and have a fun in both ways.

In my opinion, the Eternal Realm and the End game need to be improved. Many players remember Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, all situations in which there were a feeling of CHARACTER PROGRESSION and the player became more powerful during the levels in order to reach the higher tiers of Torment difficulty; in Diablo 4 there is nothing like that because:

1. Nightmare Dungeons don’t pay at all (the drop rate doesn’t giustify the effort)
  2. Helltide are useless, the chests’ drop is so bad, even in the higher world tier
  3. World Bosses are useless, they drop nothing good
  4. There is no way to have fun in change builds because it’s so expensive and THERE IS NO INVENTORY SPACE (in a game that should be a LOOTER arpg)
  5. Eternal Realm is broken
  6. Seasons don’t worth to be played because I have to do the same things and restart levelling from 0 only wasting my time and, finally, after 3 months I have to do the same thing.

Sadly, in this situation, I have no reason to continue playing Diablo 4.

This is the Italian Classic Games forum. diablo IV has it’s own forum.