Numero di telefono

Posso mettere lo stesso numero numero di un’altro account se non posso potete aggiornare Battle.net che posso mettere lo stesso numero di un’altro account

2 "Mi piace"

Sono degli incompetenti ho lo stesso problema, non riescono a risolvere dio cane

frase formulata magistralmente, perfetta… :laughing:

Blizzard is a racist company? What’s wrong with Blizzard Activism and the racist policies being pursued?

You read and like “tea with honey” you drink that Blizzard is a racist company. Yes, it is a real hotbed of fascism, but actually why did it happen and how did the racist era of Blizzard domination begin?

Personally, this has never been news to me, since there has always been a racist format on Blizzard servers. Especially the EU has always been ranked No. 1 Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, there have always been a lot of these frostbitten racists. I even came up with a concept and somehow the words formed themselves into the lines!!!

There are 4 types of Russophobia on the Blizzard Activision forums:

• terry russophobia;
  • cave russophobia;
  • black russophobia;
  • russophilia.
    Check Blizzard employees for their attitude to fascism and symbols of fascism:
  • 14/88;
  • imperial eagles and crosses;
  • Scandinavian runes;
  • lightning bolts; wings; repeating numbers;
  • skulls of people with numbers.
    I feel like you’re a fascist from Blizzard.

The problem with Blizzard is obvious here. Anyone who gets hired and future Blizzard employees should be checked on a Polygraph machine, and before hiring at Blizzard, examine the bodies of employees for the presence of prohibited tattoos and symbols.

I wasn’t even surprised when the CEO of Blizzard announced that Blizzard was leaving the Russian gaming market forever and that Blizzard was one of the first companies, but why?
The answer is simple: Blizzard are racists and a real hotbed of degenerates and fascists.

Friends, share your opinion when you accidentally came across or saw with your own eyes the racist positions of Blizzard on the forums both in the hidden and in the open topic!!!

The damned capitalists are traitors with an absolutely rotten capitalist system of racists and neocolonialism.