Why should I play support

Right now playing support sucks, and for me these are the reasons:

-low health, only class where all characters are 200hp, which means everything can easily kill you, and since you gotta stick close to teammate to heal them, you are an easy target;

-everyone focus on you, they know you are squishy and almost defenseless, so an easy kill;

-bad weapons, I get supports aren’t supposed to do damage, but Moira aside (whose attack is stupid), all characters have semi-auto and mostly with high travel time, and that makes hitting moving targets even more difficult;

-surviving or healing, this one is prolly the biggest problem in the match economy, because doing one means you’re not doing properly the other, while tanks and damage dealers can do their role without caring too much of only surviving, since they can actually do damage;

-no reward, in the end you get nothing if not 100xp for the pass, which is low, but even if they rise the amount, after finishing the levels it will be a useless reward.

In conclusion, give us a proper supports rework or some decent rewards, like a small amount of credits per match or things as skins fragments, sprays etc.

1 "Mi piace"