Cant find a way to get my class mount

Hullo! I came back to WoW since classic was announced and i got some intrest back into playing retail aswell , specifically leveling to cap this monk im writing from who was 108 when i picked him back up i would love to do the class mount for it since personally it looks kinda dope but altough i went to the broken shore , walked around dalaran a bit and to my class hall i cant seem to find any quest popping up that lets me progress . I dont think i completed the class campaign and im not sure i even started the broken shore one , id like to but i dont see how since no quests are showing for me . Apologies for my ignorance , i hope you can help me . Thanks in advance

you should complete : https://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=11546/breaching-the-tomb after that you can take the quest for the mount :smiley:

It doesnt show up bro , i tried going to the broken shore , i remember illidan or some other lad being there as a quest giver

Hello Anthèma :slight_smile:

Please note that this is the Italian customer support Forum, and posts here should be made in Italian. If you prefer to use English, please consider using the EN forums :slight_smile:

Now, as for the class mount, the chain related to Breaching the Tomb starts in Dalaran, from Archmage Khadgar via the quest Armies of Legionfall.
If you can’t see the quest please make sure you have also completed the quest Uniting the Isles. As for the normal Class Hall Campaign seems to be already completed since you have unlocked the related achievement " A Glorious Campaign" :slight_smile:

Given your character level, you may also want to make sure you have tracking enabled for Trivial quests - via the magnifying glass option on your minimap - as otherwise you won’t see the usual marks on maps and on top of NPCs ^^

2 "Mi piace"