Censorship. ? Latest Expansionss

Why so much censorship in the last expansion’s? Where is free spech ? (SPEECH NOT SPEC) i play this game since i was 15 or so . Back then there was no such thing as censorship in the game . And the game was way more succesfufll then now ? So why so much censorship? if pug> people are kids they dont understand the words anyway ( maybe u make them understand them faster cuz of your censorship? ) where is /spit? where is sarcasm? ? ? i am just asking .Since when word describe feelings such as mode you are now ? Mythic Plus algoritm is a total fail ? and pro people know that.

Politicamente corretto, questo è il forum italiano.
Se vuoi scrivere in inglese vai qua

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Hello, sorry for the late respond but i can tell you all with calm and reason.

1. The first is about the censorship, if you know, Blizzard was inside in a huge controversy about the abuse on female at work, and for resolve this, they remove some jokes can maybe offend people, and they chance some pictures, i know you will think the aspect of the dragon aspect has changed, well, is for avoid another controversy, i know is sad, but we need to accept it and move on, or we became machines.

2. There is the free speech, but sometime having free speech can send it into the problem, Asmogold was one example, he talk free too much, he end up to be in trouble many times, so, yes, there is the free speech, but need to use well or risk to have problems.

3. I don’t know if the game now is successful or not, but i can tell you for sure this expansion is great, has keep his promise, give prizes to all with twitch drop and employ at the main city, and even the patch come almost 1 week ago isn’t that bad, is really good, so, yes, is successful now, not like ShadowLands.

4. I can understand you want to use the spit command and find out they remove it, but you can still use it using the free command, just use that, and here we go, you can still use the spit command.

5. For the Mythic Plus isn’t a fail algoritm, well i don’t play it on that mode, but no one is complaining on that, so i think isn’t a fail, but is became good.

I hope all of those respond can help you to open your eyes and sorry about the mega late respond.