COD Warzone crash to desktop fix?!

Hey, crash to desktop problem, I tried every solution on youtube, I have the new version of windows 10, everything is okay with the laptop (requirements, gtx nividia graphics…), but crash to desktop is always an annoying problem, any suggestions?

10 Likes

I have the same problem and its weird, because after installation i have been playing for 5 hours straight (basically until i fell asleep).

So when i wanted to hop on the Game again in the morning i get the same crash into Desktop, and i think its because the Game is still in Beta and there is some kind of Issue with the Code. Im not Sure thou.

I hope they can fix it since this game is highly addictive and i need my dosis :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My issue was that COD WZ 100% the CPU and causes it to overheat. Once it hits 90 degree the game would close.
I managed to play by adjusting all graphics down… even then CPU hovers very close to 90 degree…
Try some of these guys tips:

I got the same problem, play for a whole day, go to eat and want to play in the evening then i am already live in the game running en shooting arround and bang back to battle.net

1 Like

Same problem. Every day… 1st. battle kick to the desktop, 2nd. too and after this shit i maybe play normally… Temperature of the hardware is normal and connection is stable. 0 packet lost

1 Like

Hi i havnt been able to play 1 game since launch,i done everthing on youtube and nothing fixes it.crash to desktop when activison logo appears and leaves no error message.sadly it does not look like warzone is goin fix the problem.

3 Likes

i upgraded my cpu and motherboard 3 days ago and i reinstalled warzone.Every time i launch game it crashes after activision logo without any message for no reason.im sure its not my pc problem.i have searched every possible way to fix it but nothing happens.Activisions problem for sure they have to fix it asap its ridiculous just comon

5 Likes

See this

2 Likes

ur video does not help we cant even get to the menus.

6 Likes

you cant login in warzone ??

it crashes on startup, gets to activision logo then shuts to desktop its done that since launch iv never played 1 minute of the game so annoyed,iv tried every fix there is and it still does the same crash.

3 Likes

your pc config??you have the latest drivers installed??

AMD B450 gaming plus max 16gb ram,ryzen 7 2700x,every driver is up to date,pc is 5 weeks old.

same issue for me AORUS B450M 16gb ram,ryzen 5 2600x gtx 1050 ti

The problem is not in the hardware computers
The problem is happening with Activision, which added the new update

4 Likes

So we have to wait for new update there is no other solution

sadly been over a month now waiting on a update fix,they have patched it a few times but never fixed the problem i have and so many others.
bobargaming its been crashing like this from the launch of the game nothing to do with the last update.

My opinion is that problem is for cpu with 4 cores .But you should be able to enter into the menu.I have a ryzen 3 1200 and a gtx 1060 OC and im able to play after what I did the things like in the video.

Try to put the windows in game mode,add some virtual memory and see if u have the latest windows update.And run as an admin after.Then do those things like in the video.

My issue was cpu overheating: