All character wiped (Login Issues)

Same problem eu na asia and america, please can you do something ?

And the weekend all the time, it’s really unacceptable.

Same here, was in lobby trying to join a Baal run in hell, after couple game full messages, I got message character not found on server.

I exit the lobby, and no characters at all! Gone! Tried to make a new character - failed to make new character try again later…

Please fix this…

Works now for me. All chars back.

1 Like

Mein 86 Mage ist auch weg, was soll das?

• The character was lost: on the night of 6 to 7 October;
  • Last normal play: October 6, 22:00 PM;
  • Online character;
  • Double checked the Online and Offline tab;
  • Character class: Paladin
  • Level: 82
  • The platform: PC
  • Character name: mandrak
  • Server: EU
    I would like some news on what is happening with my character who disappeared after your update
2 Likes

Today, after the big Logintrouble, I loged into at PC. My Offline Char seems Lost in Nirvana. Just the Online Char is there…in Level 1. WTF!

Joining the list.

Was playing with lvl. 20 Barb, just killed maggot. Teleported back to town to sell items and when I clicked Deckard to identify items game stuck with some floating message “pending transaction” (something like this, didn’t get screenshot).

I have restarted game after waiting few minutes to see if it will reolve issue by itself… and
“puff… its gone”, online character list is empty and all effort went down the drain :frowning:

There is some content in error log, and end of it looks interesting (part after logged in to game again after issue occured)

10/12 14:56:22.653  [Render/4] [<>:0]: Encountered missing grading lut, .
10/12 14:56:22.653  [Render/4] [<>:0]: Encountered missing grading lut, .
10/12 14:57:00.132  [BGSEnvironmentMap/4] [<>:0]: Environment Status: PROD - eu.actual.battle.net - Release
10/12 14:57:34.172  [ClientCharacterService/4] [<>:0]: OnReadCharacterListError reqId: 0, code: 12884901901, msg: 
10/12 14:57:34.172  [D2BackendServices/4] [<>:0]: D2BackendServices: error: 13 Error Source: 3 Error Value: 13 String: 
10/12 14:58:01.609  ["NetworkStateObject"/4] [<>:0]: NULL State Artifact passed into Process
10/12 14:58:01.609  ["NetworkStateObject"/4] [<>:0]: NULL State Artifact passed into Process

I have copied log, so if someone from Blizzard will actually take a look at this, I can provide full log :confused:

1 Like

Właśnie straciłem postać Nekromanta 33 lvl Wydaliście gówno oddajcie mipieniądze za tą grę i nie była to postać z bety zjebane debile chuj wam w dupe

I just lost my Necromancer character lvl 33 You spent shit, give me my money for this game this game its broken shit

Well I cant see all my online champs: 50lvl amazon (actualy I was playing while breakdown and the dialog with decard cain stopped on “finnishing dialog”, ~24lvl sorcerer, ~12lvl Druid… anyway I cant make a new champ too so I HOPE it;s server problem and my champs will be back soon…

Hey,

sorry i konw it´s not Your fault, but please read this
German Players are frustrated
think about that Situation and maybe some from your Team and/or You send an Answer to “Your” German Comunity. I´m sure, Players from Other Country´s are thinking and feel the same like us.

Our technical teams are working on the issue and we hope they will be able to fix it asap.

Once it’s fixed you should be able to the your characters again.

1 Like

so, maybe you try to achieve a sustainable solution. But hope is fading.

rofl…very informative post…once it’s fixed you should be able to the your characters again…nice one mate

Now can you please clarify why your crappy servers broken down 4 days in a row? Why we could not play the game in last 5 days without any problem?

2 Likes

i hope so, im not going to take a responsobility starting new character in this scenario, rather keep the data of how the account is supposed to be not overwrite it with new data before the solution is working.

also…he dont say anything about rollback…!!

Hi Oarankar,

Authentification issues? Interesting … lot of us were authenticated and online but the Server didn’t allow creating or joining games anymore after a certain point.
Really wondering that the rootcause for that is authentication …

And indeed … after 3 days of that “issue” multiple times a day - there is really not a lot of patience left.
We delivered 100% of our contract - payed 40€ … now it’s up to Blizz to make their part of the deal happen. And as a little sign of “excuse” that it’s taking so Long to get your part done … let Dia walk the world randomly the next week. Won’T cost you anything but would make a lot of your customers very happy! Including myself :wink:

See you Hell / Hell!

1 Like

Dear Oarankar you have an mistake in your Bluepost!!

“Once it’s fixed you should be able to the your characters again.”
is wrong, the right sentence are:

Once it’s fixed you should be able to the your characters again until tomorrow.

2 Likes

again and again and again :smiley:

I’m sad to say that I’m simply going full Blizzard, and unfortunately have to apologize to disappoint with the lack of something interesting to add. “EA game status” is simply edited into becoming “Blizz/EA status”. Ain’t buying another title from them. Shame. I would’ve considered myself a Diabloholic. But clearly I’ll miss out on the later installments. :frowning:

3 Likes

no way man this is ridiculous no we lost our patience and what is this issue ?? it last for 3 weeks and chars get deleted left and right what is going on u guys ow us an answer not some generic reply oh we have problems what is the problem and when will WE get our COMPENSATION for our lost time and money???