Can't join or create game because already in a game

Please can you just !

RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER RESTARTSERVER

Same problems here. The mainchar is already in a game for about 3 hours.
When i want to join a game with a new char, it say i have to check my internet connections. When i want to create a new game with my new char, the screen freeze and goes black.

It doesnt matter what i do. I cant play D2R…

1 Like

So I read on Twitter 6m ago that issues are solved and happily logs in to play … but nothing is solved … my char is playing but I cant join … hmm did I make a bot …

1 Like

Yea resolved nothing… still cant join.

Все еще играет без меня, мож что нафармит…

Idem, rien de résolu. Ca commence a m’énerver légèrement la… Tu te connecte pour faire la contesse, tu déconnecte, et tout tes perso sont bloquer… Merci de regler le probleme blibli !

yeah it sais they solved the authentication issue but are still looking into characters that are stuck in games.
i guess we gotta be patient. counts to 100
yeah, going for a walk.
Hang in there folks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn same problem 24h… i think best way is back my money and spend in other side…

1 Like

Same here since 3hrs.

same problem, already 18,5 h i waching chat in the game only , I cannot play !!!

Mismo problema hace 1hs. Al menos den señales que estan haciendo algo!

Same problem. Can you fix it already?

Same here since 2h .

same problem… locked out for hours, can you please Reset the servers like yesterday?? seemed to work…

imagine taking the day off to play this game…

1 Like

same here… same problems. how can u be so slow to solve a problem? there are loads of ppl trying to play. 40€ for this?

Come on Blizzard, what is going on? Character already in game lasts more than 3 hours. Why can’t you fix it ASAP ?

Same problem lvl 24 char !

wtf 20 year old game and more bug’s then on the original release xD u are so weak…

Same problem here. I can pass the error message with some characters but I am stuck on a black screen after that. The only way out is ctrl+alt+del …

It would be nice to get some update from Blizzard.