Connectivity issues / rubberbanding / desync

Even today the lag persists. 3 days in a row.

RUBBERBANDING, NO GAMES IN THE LIST, UNPLAYABLE… Is this the new way to force us to play the boring bad Diablo 4?.. this don’t work blizz. D4 is the worst hack’n slay on the market…

4 Likes

Are you dumb’s blind or what? Since few days europe realm is crashed by… What? Is there any moron, from your team intrested about d2r? Or still try keep save those craps like d3 or d4? We really have to insult all of you??

7 Likes

Can we have any updates on the troubleshooting please?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Activicious and Blizzarse to start their meltdown once PoE2 drops and most people - especially real players - completely move away from their once beloved, but now completely ruined Diablo series.
Not caring for theirs clients, pandering to minorities, profit before content … seems their MW franchise isn’t going too well either.
Been playing Diablo in TCP/IP back the, spent I don’t know how many kilo-hours on D2, played some D3 and that even with less enthousiasm (due to the WoW influence and cross platform crap).
But every road leads somewhere and ENDS somewhere …

4 Likes

The least you can do is to give people information…

1 Like

Issue still appearing, basically the whole weekend unplayable… even got better ping on US Servers from EU.

It even got worse, as now we don’t even see Games anymore.

Please fix?!

Still ruberbanding as hell for 2 days now on EU servs. And playing on US serv from europe is not ok, to much ping… Please Blizzard, can you fix that problem

Whenare you going to fixed EU? 2nd day in a row with unplayable, jumpy games.
I paid 40EUR for the game for Christ’s sake…

Hi Tyrskorn thanky for knowledging the issue.

Thing is this has been ongoing at least since 15th of April 2024.
Some days totally unplayable as it is now. And some days been playable but with some weird inconsistences.

Seems like the servers it self is a non-issue as ping/latency is solid. But could there be some kind of package losses going to the main data base or similar?

After the maintenance Monday we had at least 24 hours after were it was 100% working at it should.

It seems to be fixed this morning =)))

Can not confirm it’s fixed. It is still rubberbanding and teleporting is whacky af. not worth having any good fcr atm.

Also, still no games showing up.

Wrong its not. Test rn 150 ping

the game list is back but that’s it. still significant lag on most game servers.

edit: “most” → “all”

same here, wtf with those hudge lags?!?!?! when it will be fixed? :rage:

after poe2 came out. :smiley:

2 Likes

I am bored of waiting, starting downloading poe… bb Blizzard.

Fix your fricking game blizzard, this is getting worse each day instead of better.
I can’t even play in a solo game

If you force us to go always online to be able to play and interact with friends in ladder THEN YOU NEED TO OFFER GOOD SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE

but hey small indie company amirite

1 Like

2 days and its still not fixed…
I think they need more money… since they are a small company.

1 Like

unplayable atm ping is 60-200 all the time. For MANY days now!

1 Like